Ringers! any one been to the nurburgring?

Done nearly 100 laps myself, watching the video you can get a lot of time back by being smoother through the corners and improving your line.

I have been 5 times, twice with my fabia VRS and three times with my Octavia VRS its a must for anyone. I go in october usually the second week for 6 days most of them spent at the ring. last year they were in the middle of redeveloping the attractions around it so hopfully when i go next they will of finished them. another thing i found that was great was they had Octavia VRS s as track saftey cars going round all the time making sure the track is safe

Yer first time! I loved it! yer there is loads to be learned by next time! I went there for a stag do 7 car's and 16 boys a good crack!

2 fabia vrs

1 ocy mk1 vrs

1 nissan s14a 450 ish bhp

1 rx7

1 m5

1 civic

the video is my second ever lap so not to bad.

I saw the yellow mk2 ocy ring safety car!

did any one have any problems with there cars?

Thanks Richie

Yes, I did 6 laps in the Fabia in September 2006, then I did a day with the BMW driving school and I'll be honest I didn't really enjoy either properly as I just couldn't quite forget how hideously dangerous it is there. And expensive if anything goes wrong too.

I go every year, this time in a Subaru Impreza somethingorother. Will be heading over in three weeks, looking forward to this year as I was on crutches last year.

Only ever been the once! At the time just a remapped PD130 Ibiza running 160bhp, didnt know the track for love nor money so was abit 'off' id imagine, still enjoyed it none the less

<-- the vid :)

9:59 ;)

have any of you's seen any bad accidents?

Seen some messed up motors but never anything where anyone has been injured or killed. Obviously that does happen on the odd occasion due to the nature of how the place works & operates.

A lot die in competition though, not during Touristenfahrten :thumbup:

(not sure why I used the thumbup symbol but I am trying to emphasise how safe TF is - more marshals, no competition element, not a "race" etc etc )