Hey Briskies, long time :)

Mil

Hope you're all doin' great. Been coming online recently checking out the forums, but not really posting. However, today's different :)

I got myself a Camaro SS 2010, and thought I'd share with you guys. Now I can really take those Mustangs like a King. Unless it's a GT500. Haha.

P1020872.jpg

P1020888.jpg

P1020892.jpg

Her name is Eleanor the Beast (Beast for short, Eleanor is just a sweetener). Still running her in, only 500kms on the clock, got her 2 days ago.

Still have the Furby, little Jasmine. Don't have the heart to let her go (7 years and still super) and I drive her everyday for work. The Camaro is my weekend getaway car :)

Hope you guys like it!

welcome back

Looks very nice, the music's going well then?

Music's goin' well, work's going very well :) Workin' on a second album now, a lot heavier and more dynamic than the first!

Nope, not heavy on the corners...yet. Still running it. Yes it's the V8, figured if I'm gonna put the money in for a car like this, might as well go all the way.

Thanks for the welcoming messages :) I'll put up some interior pics when I can, way too busy these days.

Hiya mate.

Just one little gripe; Eleanor is a Shelby Mustang GT500, not a Camaro. ;) Oh and you might be able to take a 2009 Mustang like a king, but it still takes Mopar to catch Mopar!!

BigW, you let me know when you're here, I'll take you around :)

Yellow?? I thought about it, but when I asked a bunch of my friends if they could see me driving a yellow camaro, they said 'NOOOOOO!!'. So yea, got the black instead, and good choice too, since it looks even better in person!

Ken. I know Eleanor is a GT500, but I didn't give it that name. Initially, it was just 'Beast', but one of my close lady friends insisted on it, so I went along with it, but always refer to her as 'Beast' when I introduce her. Haha.

Glad you guys like it!

I'm still familiarizing myself with it, and the more I drive it, the more I love it. It is by far the fastest car I've ever driven, it goes and sounds like a freakin' boeing when you floor it. It handles well too, but still, getting to know it better. Hopefully I can hook myself up with some track time at the autodrome.

• 2 months later...