Zaino Has to be the best...

Hi guys, I just used the zaino products and I found a big difference between the zaino and other products. The first one I used was Formula1 carnuba wax and I can see it's not that good. Here's a pics to see the difference,

IMAG0017.jpg[/img]

IMAG0012.jpg[/img]

Edited by Hemant

Could it be the sun enhances your argument? The 2nd picture does look like the paintwork has a deeper, wetter look about it, but the direct sun isnt in the 1st picture.

Could it be the sun enhances your argument? The 2nd picture does look like the paintwork has a deeper, wetter look about it, but the direct sun isnt in the 1st picture.

Car should be in the same sunlight or lack of to make a comparison.

The door mirror looks the same in both to be honest.

But hey.

It may be the light doing that emoticon-0103-cool.gif

Anyhow

Which product did you use?

Zaino Z-5, that's all I have...I used it yesterday, and I already got some comments from my co-workers today...so I guess it did really make a difference.

Zaino Z-5, that's all I have...I used it yesterday, and I already got some comments from my co-workers today...so I guess it did really make a difference.

It will be very difficult to see a major difference between products unless the pictures are taken in a workshop under artificial lightning, even then I think you would struggle, having said that if your work colleagues have commented there must be a noticable difference! Mine only notice when its dirty. :dull:

I have used Zaino myself and it does give a lovely deep wetlook shine........ :thumbup:

Yup, we have skodas too at a cost of USD 68000...that's three times what you lucky guys are paying, I guess! Oh! All the skoda models come here in offroad package even the superb.

Yup, we have skodas too at a cost of USD 68000...that's three times what you lucky guys are paying, I guess! Oh! All the skoda models come here in offroad package even the superb.

:o

Hi guys, I just used the zaino products and I found a big difference between the zaino and other products. The first one I used was Formula1 carnuba wax and I can see it's not that good. Here's a pics to see the difference,

IMAG0017.jpg[/img]

IMAG0012.jpg[/img]

Hey, my friend, what color is this?

Apparently, we don't have a 7000 usd options :yes: The only option we can have when ordering a vechile is to have a sunroof or not, other than that the vechile comes in full option B)