My Octy must go..but I love it tho...?! Help!

Do you know why he got rid of his MPS, did he not like it etc or just fancied a quick convertible...? Don't suppose you can point him in the way of this thread...? :yes:

No idea - if you're a Freedom member you can read about his car in the "Members Cars" section. It was a 2008 (58) model, 256bhp/280ft/lb, 0-60 in 6.1 seconds. No details of why he got rid but in January this year it went and was replaced by the S2000. I would have thought it was too expensive in fuel and tax possibly.

Drop him a PM, he's an Admin so probably gets on here quite regularly.

No idea - if you're a Freedom member you can read about his car in the "Members Cars" section. It was a 2008 (58) model, 256bhp/280ft/lb, 0-60 in 6.1 seconds. No details of why he got rid but in January this year it went and was replaced by the S2000. I would have thought it was too expensive in fuel and tax possibly.

Drop him a PM, he's an Admin so probably gets on here quite regularly.

Are you saying an S2000 is cheaper to tax and guzzles less fuel than the MPS??! That can't be possible...good shout, I will send him a PM :thumbup:

I would've thought so, it has a 2.0 litre 4 pot VTEC engine as opposed to the MPS's thirsty 2.3 5 pot turbo engine. And weighs as much as a bag of nuts!

the MPS has a 2.3 T 4 cylinder engine FWD.

Same as the Mazda 6 MPS which is 4x4

I had to check as I only thought the old mazda 3 MPS had a NA 2.3 engine like the Mazda 6 Sport but apparently they came with the turbo 2.3

hth

You know my thoughts Woody mate lol

I am bias tho

its a mazda and from family experience mate they are very solid.

My mum n dad have had Mazda for the last 24 years now.

the best was my dads 626 saloon 2 l the rounded one. he had it for 10 years and only serviced it on its free 1000 km initial service lol and then after 7 years when he felt it might need doin again lol. only ever topped it up with oil, It was in Tenerife so wasnt doing silly miles lol, but that was solid. Honest to god it only had 2 services in the time he had it then sold it to get the new 6 he has now.

I like them tbh, the new ones look nice too.

I think the only reason I love mine so much is its the second car Ive had but the first New one Ive bought with my own money and done pritty much everything to it myself.

there are other cars Id love to have but this one just has that special place in my heart as its my sweat n blood gone into fittin most of the things lol.

I mate of mine is sim to you, he cant be content with one car, he changes all the time, mind he has crashed a few lol. since we were in basic together he has had 13+ cars, smashed 2-3 of them lol. but he cant stick to one. he was then going to get one like mine but went for a mondeo titanium with the ST kit on it lol. then that broke lol.

some people just need to change to stay interested,

Ide go for it mate,

will be a tad harder spottin you tho lol.

billy

Good advice fella, thanks for that! :) I'm still very nervous about changing as tbh my Skoda has never let me down and is still very fast

Edited by Woo7dy

lol yea, if its ment to be mate youll get one.

just look around, make sure you get a good one,

ex demos are not really bad but what would you do with a demo car? I know when I took a vRS estate out for a test before gettin mine I ragged it lol.

When you go see one and drive it youll know if its for you or not.

billy