track the boat from emden

lee67

...found this and thought it might interest some of you inc myself waiting for our yeti's......this is the ship that carries them from emden to grimsby and sheerness....the ISAR HIGHWAY....its currently in port at emden( mines built this week, so might be on there)...anyways check out the ships website etc..

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails.aspx?mmsi=212949000

no probs mac'...we must be sad bookmarking ship sites lol.....oh wait i am, im gonna drive to grimsby each time this ship is in port' just to see if a steel grey yeti gets offloaded haha :rofl:

no probs mac'...we must be sad bookmarking ship sites lol.....oh wait i am, im gonna drive to grimsby each time this ship is in port' just to see if a steel grey yeti gets offloaded haha :rofl:

Meet ya dockside then, I'll have a flask of HOT tea, just bring some Ginger cake :giggle:

OMG!!! :o

You'll need more than ginger cake to find your Yetis amongst that lot :rofl:

Have fun at the docks and take some piccies B)

best wishes

Lady Penelope :sun:

nah tp'...i aint an anorak wearing dude..lol...its all a bit of fun whilst some of us wait half a year for our monsters :rofl: ..oh and mac'...mines 17th row, 6th from left :thumbup:

I take it Lee and Mac your both members of / or are thinking of joining;

My link :wonder:

Regards,

TP

Thanks for your offer TP, but I'm only interested in the ship with my SM onboard :D

Glad u spotted your SM lee :)

Glad to hear that you guys are not turning into closet ship spotters, just very enthusiastic Monster hunters B) Also that your respective Monsters will be here before the summer holiday season is out :)

Regards as always,

TP

well latest news is the boat is on its way to sheerness'...some lucky people will have there yeti's soon....apparently 200 cars arrive at emden car holdings by railfreight every day..albeit not all skoda's

well latest news is the boat is on its way to sheerness'...some lucky people will have there yeti's soon....apparently 200 cars arrive at emden car holdings by railfreight every day..albeit not all skoda's

That's a relief!

You would have been in real trouble if it was on its way to Hamburg :rofl:

tom

Glad to hear that you guys are not turning into closet ship spotters, just very enthusiastic Monster hunters B) Also that your respective Monsters will be here before the summer holiday season is out :)

Regards as always,

TP

In an attempt to forget build dates, boat schedules and factory closedowns i attempted the Telegraph crossword today - clue - Abominable Snowman - yes - Yeti..........urgh! :doh:

In an attempt to forget build dates, boat schedules and factory closedowns i attempted the Telegraph crossword today - clue - Abominable Snowman - yes - Yeti..........urgh! :doh:

:rofl: Talking of factory closedowns, I'm pretty sure it happens this month (July), but nowhere can I find the actual dates or whether the factory is closed for 2 or 3 weeks. Reason I ask is that I've been given a build week of week 30 (last week of July) for my Scout. Anyone know the actual dates/duration?

its from monday 5th for 3 weeks simon...so last build days are today and tomoz sunday, if they work weekends... :thumbup: ..hence why i hope mine is built this week as promised

its from monday 5th for 3 weeks simon...so last build days are today and tomoz sunday, if they work weekends... :thumbup: ..hence why i hope mine is built this week as promised

Thank you. I've hunted high and low for that information without success until now. Someone on here mentioned a week or so ago that the factory closure was being reduced to 2 weeks to help keep up with demand. Don't know if there's any truth in that?

de boat is back on its way to emden :p

........having discharged my SM at Sheerness. Dealer just confirmed it is in the country.Well done K Line Europe. Now just a matter of how long they take to get it to Sussex. Am allowed to drive again from Wednesday after knee op which perfect timing. Am sure something will go awry! It is all going too well!!

Good weekend

TTFN

lucky u tenzing, have fun....ive just had my 2nd knee op, just started driving again yesterday...hence why ive been active on here alot and watching boats lol

lucky u tenzing, have fun....ive just had my 2nd knee op, just started driving again yesterday...hence why ive been active on here alot and watching boats lol

Sorry old chap. Did not mean to rub it in. Hopefully your Yeti is not far behind. What are the chances of two guys having had their 2nd knee op, just allowed to drive again, watching the ships sail from Emden to Sheerness having ordered a Yeti. Weird. Perhaps we should start a sep thread about knees! No, will not go there. Hope yours were a success. Must say mine seem to have worked very well so far - thank goodness.

Cheers