July Meet

a_waugh

Last Friday of the month again? 30th?

How about heading through Edinburgh direction this time as Mike said in the last thread.

Any ideas on location welcome from the East Coast massive. :rofl:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah could be up for that :thumbup: just need to check me shifts/babysitter etc etc :D

or a "happy birthday" meet on the 20th........................;):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by vRS Dovit

How about the Quay? pretty good backdrop there , or stirling castle if anyone fancied a run? or Caulder Glen country park in East Kilbride?

Or the car park at the squinty bridge?

just a few ideas :)

What about Caulderglen? Was there yesterday with Laura, Cayden n Bailey (the dog ;)) and it seems a nice enough place :thumbup:

Enjoy it then did we Davie :thumbup: So you ready for a mappin then ;) lol i'll pass your number on now that your back :D or do you want his?

What about Caulderglen? Was there yesterday with Laura, Cayden n Bailey (the dog ;)) and it seems a nice enough place :thumbup:

Enjoy it then did we Davie :thumbup: So you ready for a mappin then ;) lol i'll pass your number on now that your back :D or do you want his?

Yes remap is good for me but not just now thow no cash spent way to much on hols give me sum time to get cash bud. Yes the hols was very good .

Edited by david83

lol :D as long as you had a laugh mate ;)

Have we decided on a location yet? Went to Caulderglen Park and it seems a good place, not too busy but i think we couls get some good pics n stuff :D

Calderglen Country Park is a good shout. I might even bring the golf clubs with me and go up and play Torrance while you guys chat. :rofl:

Loads of space, and not as far to travel for the Edinburgh guys. I dont mind where it is.

The bridge is the Forth Road Bridge and the car park is the 1 beside the Forth Esturary Transport Authority.

Thype Forth Road Bridge into google map, go to satellite and look for above.

Edited by a_waugh