07 Model Year Fabia vRS's

I was just wondering if anyone has any info about the 'last' of the vRS's. I have read in anoither thread that there was 1027 vRS's registered on an '07 plate.

Obviously 1000 of them being the SE models. So assuming that this info is correct there are only 27 other non SE vRS's in existance (assuming non have been written off).

I am interested as I have a Corrida Red '07 plate vRS (reg. 13th March '07), and would love to know any more information that people may have or know about the last of the Fabia vRS's

I didnt think anything special of my car TBH until I read that at it may be one of a small number (?) of non-SE '07 plate vRS's. Any info gratefully received,

Lewwy

I know at least one SE was reg in 09 for some reason. Also I've seen a 07 Silver vRS and I'm pretty sure a new member on here said they had a silver 07 too.

I know at least one SE was reg in 09 for some reason. Also I've seen a 07 Silver vRS and I'm pretty sure a new member on here said they had a silver 07 too.

That must be me. I bought a March 2007 Diamond Silver vRS only last week.

Its interesting that there seems to be some '57 plate mk1 Fabia's around I have never seen one. I will be looking more now though!

I must admit that I have seen a few '07 plate non-SE vRS's, and that is why I was wondering if the figure of only 27 being registered was correct. If it is, then '07 plate Fabia vRS's are more

rare than SE models. We should start a register, it would be more exclusive than those 1000 SE drivers!

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab279/Lewwy78/vrs.jpg

My driveway looked like a forecourt for a while when I 1st picked up my Fabia, have had her 2 weeks now. Bora has gone to a new home now.

Lewwy

My SE would be a 57 plate if not for the personalised one...

Some story about it sitting in the dealers for ages after the first buyer had placed the order but never got round to stumping up the money and collecting it...

Edited by dxg

I must admit that I have seen a few '07 plate non-SE vRS's, and that is why I was wondering if the figure of only 27 being registered was correct. If it is, then '07 plate Fabia vRS's are more rare than SE models. We should start a register, it would be more exclusive than those 1000 SE drivers!

Lewwy

Eh? There`s thousands of red, silver, and black fabia`s, doesnt matter when they were put on the road. However, i`m sure i read somewhere there was less of one of the yellow one`s than SE`s. :smirk:

Matt

Eh? There`s thousands of red, silver, and black fabia`s, doesnt matter when they were put on the road. However, i`m sure i read somewhere there was less of one of the yellow one`s than SE`s. :smirk:

Matt

They are a little bit special in that these are the very last of the RHD Fabia vRS's that weren't painted blue. Because most folks wanted an SE, very, very, few standard cars were ordered in the last weeks of 2006 for delivery in early 2007.

The rarest of the rare are the SE evaluation cars of which one in metallic red, one in metallic green and one in metallic blue are believed to be in existence.

The rarest of the rare are the SE evaluation cars of which one in metallic red, one in metallic green and one in metallic blue are believed to be in existence.

Owned by someone on here, but I have forgotten who

The rare 27 non SE VRS's 07 PLATE are apparently worth about £30k each emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

National

They are a little bit special in that these are the very last of the RHD Fabia vRS's that weren't painted blue. Because most folks wanted an SE, very, very, few standard cars were ordered in the last weeks of 2006 for delivery in early 2007.

When were the SE evaluation car registered? I would be interesed to see one of these. What was the reasoning for the 'evaluation'? To see how the public liked them?

I only started this thread as I was interested to know a little more about the 'last' vRS cars registered, particularly the non-SE cars. Everyone seems to carp on about the SE models

I just wanted to know a bit more about the other vRS's registered in 2007.

It may not be interesting to some people, who leave their smart -arse comments, but for those that have replied with interesting info, I thank you - especially wja96.

Edited by Lewwy

Thats the first i`v even heard of them! :o

Matt

The blue one is owned by someone on here and the green one was pictured in what was supposed to be a suspicious ad on Autotrader. Both cars were originally black with black leather interiors. Skoda UK confirmed both cars were official SUK cars resprayed by them in the UK. There is also a metallic red car but I've not seen photographs of it.

The last entry on the Fabia vRS SE register page shows the blue car to be owned by Leeland and registered in 2005.

The last entry on the Fabia vRS SE register page shows the blue car to be owned by Leeland and registered in 2005.

Yep, open text document in clicky on my signature, although it says it was originally black it wasn't, it was

destined to be black, it has black paint codes on it but never got to the spraying stage, a member on here (skudmissile I think)

checked it on a database and it came back as black.

The window 'tints' are actually films and the 'red' callipers are green ones sprayed red :giggle:

Under the boot cover where the spare wheel is there is no paint, nor any under the bonnet at the sides of the engine bay.

Thought mine was rare but a red and green one, they must be tucked away as collectors items I would guess, would love

to see some pictures of them, are they deffinately in existence??

Edited by leeland

Interesting - I wonder if it could be another prototype or the SE - a bit like the one Leeland has? A bit early for it maybe though

OY plate, unusual specification, my feeling is that it was an evaluation vehicle put together by Skoda UK.

Wasn't Leelands VRS originally black?

This could have been a contender colour for the VRS SE.

I emailed the seller, he told me it had never been sprayed... go figure!

Thanks for the link, missed this thread when it came out, am really curious now about these cars, sounds sad but I've been thinking

about it a lot this weekend. The link to the vehicle in the original thread has expired due to it's sale.

My thoughts have gone along the lines that in 2004 Skoda had plans for a vRS special edition and (pure speculation) commisioned

three prototypes for evaluation Mettalic racing green, Blue and Red, with blue been chosen for production??

(my first service stamp is 'skoda special operations').

The only bogey is that in that thread it was mentioned that it was black inside the bonnet, suggesting it was indeed originally black,

which mine wasn't, it was going to be black but contrary even to the e-mail I had from Skoda, never got as far as being sprayed on

production. Also the idea they are black magic with leather upgrade is wrong, if that were the case I wouldn't have the blue

piping and stitching on the seats. Did the green and red ones have matching detail on the seats?

So many questions, I am going to e-mail the lady from Skoda UK that confirmed my vehicle deatails as I am very curious (and want the green one :yes: )

am really curious now about these cars, sounds sad but I've been thinking

about it a lot this weekend. The link to the vehicle in the original thread has expired due to it's sale.

Me too! It was a dark red when it was advertised. Shame the ad isnt still viewable. Id love to see the green one now!

Matt