Fabia Exhaust

AndyVRS

Milltek Sport cat back system from AMD seems to be the cheapest at the moment. Is this what you have fitted to yours Ross, anyone else have any views or comments?

Remember this is a CAT back system....not sure what Ross has.

The Jabba/Blueflame system includes a dp and 100cel cat......can't seem to find the pics I posted....will post them again once I've found them.

Did try to get a group buy going...I think we had 3 people interested.....for 5 people we can get a good discount.

Edited: forgot to say that I believe the dp is where the most gains are from.

Maybe not, but it would probably fail an MOT on emissions without one I would have thought.

I was told by a mechanic that the diesel emissions test is basically a soot test. AFAIK, the cat won't reduce this so if you have a remap you will potentially fail the MOT, regardless of whether you have a cat or not. Obviously I might have got the wrong end of the stick, etc, so it will be interesting to hear from someone who can confirm/correct.... :D

Chris

Bear in mind there are two milltek cats available and they do differ substantially in price. Firstly I had the milltek sports cat which lasted about 1000 miles before the insides of it shot out my tailpipes at mach2. I now have a special milltek race spec cat which they are talking about puutting into general production. Reckon the sports cat would be okay on a standard or just remapped car.

Bear in mind there are two milltek cats available and they do differ substantially in price. Firstly I had the milltek sports cat which lasted about 1000 miles before the insides of it shot out my tailpipes at mach2. I now have a special milltek race spec cat which they are talking about puutting into general production. Reckon the sports cat would be okay on a standard or just remapped car.

Is the race cat the metallic one? I think thats what was developed for my car. When Phil from Milltek had my car originally he told me the cat would retail at around