Advice needed tonight please

kerms34

Gents,, decided to trade in my okty for another fab ,, wondered what people thought of this deal....

My Octavia PD Vrs 44k 2006 Silver Full skoda service history,,,spotless,, they are offering me 8200 for mine against

Fabia Vrs 50k 2004 Silver with xenons and sunroof , slight kerbing on front alloys, but in good nick 5900

Thoughts ???

Guest BigJase88

So your getting a Fabia plus £2300 back?

Fabia seems dear! and not too sure on Octy prices but they'll be cutting you short....

I'd sell private then barter with the cash if it were me

Edited by BigJase88

So your getting a Fabia plus £2300 back?

Fabia seems dear! and not too sure on Octy prices but they'll be cutting you short....

I'd sell private then barter with the cash if it were me

From my too brief experience you NEED to check a number of dashboard lights before committing any cash.

Check the ABS and PAS lights when starting the car.

I'm on first name terms with my own ABS and PAS warning lights. They are somewhat troublesome.

I hope this helps

I think there's another £500 quid in it your way to be fair - I take it it's a dealer therefore your getting a years Skoda warranty?

Cambelt done ?

If not I'd push cam belt n water pump n next service free and they've got a deal otherwise if they are done push for more money - at the end of the day yours will go on forecourt for £10495 at least

Good choice bye the way but don't let them know your desperate to swap back to a fabia

Cheers youngie