Vrs vs WRX

I know but Mr AMD helped out. It was a traffic light grandprix but as we all know the Fabia is sh*te at these. I was informed the following which kinda made sense.

Sti = 260bhp ish - 4 wheel drive loss = 210 ish !

Fabia = 130 + AMD = 180 ish plus bags of torque

So not a total kill by the scoob as I would of thought' date=' I just gave it a try, I knew I would loose but by how much suprised me. Now the Normal WRX is easy pickings with Mr AMD ;)[/quote']

180 is a bit optimistic ;)

LOL :rolleyes::rofl:

My WRX has 262 bhp' date=' weighs 100kg less than an STI and has a 5 speed gearbox...oh yes, it's slow :rolleyes:

Guess you are living up to your name, Chavyboy...

I'll shut the door on the way out.[/quote']

Sorry I ment to say Standard WRX which yours is not, I am humbled :o

P.S. no need to get personel either, I am happy to put it up against a standard STI or a WRX to show you it ain't as slow as people think.

I think Ivans point is that the fabia can be fairly quick against some impressive metal.

I'm a scooby fan and will jump to their defence oh to often. But saying that I suprised a UK turbo the other day on a roundabout and he did drop a gear :D

Scoobies are great cars but as most car can be beaten if caught of guard. Hell I've even shocked a porker ;)

Sorry I ment to say Standard WRX which yours is not' date=' I am humbled :o

P.S. no need to get personel either, I am happy to put it up against a standard STI or a WRX to show you it ain't as slow as people think.[/quote']

Indeed, you should be down on your knees kissing the feet of every Scoob owner you come across from this day forward, you are not worthy to breathe the same as air as such people.

As Jon points out, No Skoda, let alone a humble diesel-powered one, whether it be re-mapped or not, could ever hope to even come close to challenging those utterly unbeatable Japanese chariots.

Just as Jon's Taxi has never embarrassed them on track, your Furby has no chance, and my Octy has never reeled in an Evo 4 (260ish BHP) after being well beaten from a standing start, which was of course expected, i know my place.

Oh, and none of us gave that Evo7 driver the fright of his life at Anglesey either.

Note, please disregard all the above, they are the rantings of a dellusional Skoda owner who will be selling his car soon to go buy an unbeatable jap rally replica.

:D

why does *nearly everyone get so touchy when someone (obviously wongly) suggests that a chipped skoda(1.8t or pd) sin't actually the fastest thing on the road. and what do people have against subaru's? i personally would love to have a big power imprezza, if i could afford it but i can't so i got a 4x4 skoda with a turbo and keep pointing out the turbo to my mate in his 2001 imprezza sport(non-turbo) and laughing

why does *nearly everyone get so touchy when someone (obviously wongly) suggests that a chipped skoda(1.8t or pd) sin't actually the fastest thing on the road. and what do people have against subaru's? i personally would love to have a big power imprezza, if i could afford it but i can't so i got a 4x4 skoda with a turbo and keep pointing out the turbo to my mate in his 2001 imprezza sport(non-turbo) and laughing

Buy yourself a dictionary and go and look up "irony" and "sarcasm".

And if anyone is touchy, it's the owners / drivers of these so-called more exotic cars that can't pull away from a humble Czech built Skoda. :)

Indeed' date=' you should be down on your knees kissing the feet of every Scoob owner you come across from this day forward, you are not worthy to breathe the same as air as such people.

[b']As Jon points out, No Skoda, let alone a humble diesel-powered one, whether it be re-mapped or not, could ever hope to even come close to challenging those utterly unbeatable Japanese chariots.[/b]

Just as Jon's Taxi has never embarrassed them on track, your Furby has no chance, and my Octy has never reeled in an Evo 4 (260ish BHP) after being well beaten from a standing start, which was of course expected, i know my place.

Oh, and none of us gave that Evo7 driver the fright of his life at Anglesey either.

Note, please disregard all the above, they are the rantings of a dellusional Skoda owner who will be selling his car soon to go buy an unbeatable jap rally replica.

:bowdown1:

PMSL yep my point exactly.

Why do Scooby owners think that they are the fastest thing on the road BTW ? Poor disillusioned souls. Like I said I am happy to pitch my humble skoda against a so called superior car (Standard WRX) :D

This isnt gonna turn into another chava muppet thread is it?

I am not going down that route, but I feel someone else may have started on that slippery slope.

I confess' date=' I caught them all off guard - I mean how were they to know that, on a race track, I'd be planning to go fast :rolleyes: Doubt I'd have got away with it under normal circumstances :(

:rofl:[/quote']

Stop it your making my sides hurt with laughter you slow incapable Skoda driver you :rofl:

Note' date=' please disregard all the above, they are the rantings of a dellusional Skoda owner who will be selling his car soon to go buy an unbeatable jap rally replica.

[/quote']

I thought you were buying a golf gti? :confused: ;)