Going to sell my vrs

Dose

Thought about it long and hard and decided to sell her, the wife doesnt like it as she feels its to dated for her.

so today i left a deposit on a Zafira GSi in silver

The GSI is supposed to be a fairly decent motor and certainly the pick of the Zaira models available. My wife has a lowly 1.6, which is the slowest car i've ever driven, but has also proved very reliable and cheapish to run.

Thought about it long and hard and decided to sell her, the wife doesnt like it as she feels its to dated for her.

so today i left a deposit on a Zafira GSi in silver

What year model GSI.

I test drove loads of these before i got my old toyota Estima Emina. (second car for family)

The 2 litre turbo is a nice car and engine. The the older ones look a little dated too. Also as I have 4 kids and the thought of having to pull up the rear floor to get seats up was annoying and left no room in the boot so put me off.

Still like the look of them though and good luck with the purchase

The zafira is a 2003 69k fsh i am a big vauxhall fan if i am honest always owned them the VRS was just a change of scenery but us die hards always go back lol..

this aint the exaxt one but 100% the same fancied a arden blue one but far to common

gsi1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Got to say I am not a fan of Vauxhalls. Got a year old Insignia SRi as a hire at the momment and even though it is loaded with toys I still prefer the drive and comfort of my ten year old Octy :D I have driven a couple of Zafi's as well so not just a vauxhall basher. BUT and its a big but, having had a Toyota Previa when the kids were smaller (four of them) and being unfortunate to have a rear end shunt from a fully loaded Ford Cargo at 25-30MPH (moved us 20ft up the road from stationary!!!!!) I would be minus 2 children if they had been in the Zafira. As a vehilcle for family I always look at these style of vehicle and wonder how you decide which of the kids you put in the rear seats as they are inches from the back of the vehice and they are sitting in the crumple zone!!

Got to say I am not a fan of Vauxhalls. Got a year old Insignia SRi as a hire at the momment and even though it is loaded with toys I still prefer the drive and comfort of my ten year old Octy :D I have driven a couple of Zafi's as well so not just a vauxhall basher. BUT and its a big but, having had a Toyota Previa when the kids were smaller (four of them) and being unfortunate to have a rear end shunt from a fully loaded Ford Cargo at 25-30MPH (moved us 20ft up the road from stationary!!!!!) I would be minus 2 children if they had been in the Zafira. As a vehilcle for family I always look at these style of vehicle and wonder how you decide which of the kids you put in the rear seats as they are inches from the back of the vehice and they are sitting in the crumple zone!!

I know what your saying mat i have 2 kids one 2 and one 12 so they wont be in the back EVER infact i dont think anyone will ever be in the back .purely space is whats the rear will be used for..and plan to have no more sprogs either lol.

The zafira is a 2003 69k fsh i am a big vauxhall fan if i am honest always owned them the VRS was just a change of scenery but us die hards always go back lol..

this aint the exaxt one but 100% the same fancied a arden blue one but far to common

gsi1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These are renowned for blowing the original turbos. Most have been upgraded to the VXR turbo. Not sure if you already know this but thought I would point it out. I was looking at getting one of these before getting our people carrier.

Like others I'm not a big fan of vauxhall's, we get a lot of them as hire cars (the whole range) and I'm always more than happy to get back in my Octavia.

Im a mechanic too!.........still a member of the AA though. :) I used to be a real fan of vauxhalls years ago,had many including a mk3 cav sri that was the best car ive ever owned! sadly not a fan of modern vauxhalls.At least your going for a sporty people carrier! :thumbup:

ive had a zafira gsi, on a o4 plate , i spent a small fortune on mod's was a really nice car, i had eibach springs, full miltek, inc sports cat and precat replaced, k&n panel filter with vectra c air intake, full roosemotorsport hoses, 9ltr front mounted intercooler, made a very fun and fast car :rofl:, never had a problem with it!!! only sold it to buy a bigger house

Im a mechanic too!.........still a member of the AA though. :) I used to be a real fan of vauxhalls years ago,had many including a mk3 cav sri that was the best car ive ever owned! sadly not a fan of modern vauxhalls.At least your going for a sporty people carrier! :thumbup:

ha i am with the RAC anyways mate with my bank..suppose need to be with the family now.

ive had a zafira gsi, on a o4 plate , i spent a small fortune on mod's was a really nice car, i had eibach springs, full miltek, inc sports cat and precat replaced, k&n panel filter with vectra c air intake, full roosemotorsport hoses, 9ltr front mounted intercooler, made a very fun and fast car :rofl:, never had a problem with it!!! only sold it to buy a bigger house

awsome! been having a wee browse whats available. i think i should stop and go hide my wallet!