For those that can't wait

[hello all

Today I popped into Loders Skoda in Yeovil and they currently have a brand new Skoda Octavia VRS CR FL estate in the showroom, unregistered and waiting for a new home. It's spec is white with full leather, xenon AFS headlights, auto lights/wipers and a spare wheel. It was ordered up, but the buyer later cancelled the order. The price is £19,629 but original price was £22,945 so obviously without the old VAT!

The dealer has said they will run it as a demonstrator soon, so be quick if you are interested.

[hello all

Today I popped into Loders Skoda in Yeovil and they currently have a brand new Skoda Octavia VRS CR FL estate in the showroom, unregistered and waiting for a new home. It's spec is white with full leather, xenon AFS headlights, auto lights/wipers and a spare wheel. It was ordered up, but the buyer later cancelled the order. The price is £19,629 but original price was £22,945 so obviously without the old VAT!

The dealer has said they will run it as a demonstrator soon, so be quick if you are interested.

sounds to me like you work for the Loders Skoda Company in Yoevil emoticon-0144-nod.gif

No I don't - I have just bought my second VRS from them and was in there asking about my xenons and was admiring how good the car looks In white.

You don' t have to believe me I am only passing the information on as I read this forum every day and feel for all the people waiting such long lead times.

I myself bought a demostrator from them with a very high spec, as I couldn't wait for a new one.

Lovely motor.

Shame there aint any parking sensors on it.

A big selling point on the Octavia's. Espcially the Estates. :wonder:

I got rear sensors and I hadn't picked up on how poor the rear view is, its a good point, hate to do without them now.

Only if you can't park Ed ;)

I'd be sorely tempted myself, but I couldn't possibly have a white one, and mine's just too damn nice to get rid of :no:

Edited by Brimma

Lovely motor.

Should be easy enough for the dealer to fit some parking sensors.