A new accessory for my Yeti

Helgestahill

I too have a caravan......................but mines the static version that sits on a site.

When I went down last weekend they were 'hoisting' another new unit on site. :yes:

The 2nd pic is a photo of Ivor looking clean and smart with Brenda & Arthur's caravan in the background :giggle:

Edited by Macdemon

I like the way the caravan is colour coordinated with the Yeti

Erm, most caravans are white, so I suspect it is the Yeti that is colour coordinated to the caravan! :rofl:

Now you are being picky and ruining my throwaway comment.

Back in my box! emoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gif Sorry.

I've wondered before if white, red and solid blue are "free" colours on a car why can't they also be free colours on a caravans? Why do they near allways have to be white? Or at the very least give you the cost option to have a few different colours?

I've wonder before if white, red and solid blue are "free" colours on a car why can't they also be free colours on a caravan? Why do they near allways have to be white? Or at the very least give you the cost option to have a few different colours?

To match the tupperware sandwich boxes B)