Winter bias tyres

I said I'd report back: The KW-27s were great in the slush over the Yorkshire Moors on Thursday, and in the dusting of snow here in the midlands today: Markedly better than the Conti SC3s, or the nasty all season crappies the Lupo has.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to get a set of winters from mytyres

4 x Nokian WRG2 205 55 16 H94 rated approx £260 delivery only

Got them last Friday and all I can say is they have transfered the handling of the Octy!!

When the snow came down last Tuesday, the Bridgestone ER300's just made the car slide everywhere, even something as simple as releasing the clutch without using the accelarator, the car would wheelspin and slide sideways.

Even now the local roads did not clear of snow and the car does not lock up at the end of the road, when I slow down.

Recommend them to everyone.

I placed an order with Blackcircles.com £104.40 delivered for 2 KW27 Kumho's, they emailed me to apologise that they dont have them.

Not very pleased with them for taking my order and payment and the realising they cant fulfil the order.

I am really struggling to get hold of winters at present, most people are saying in the next 2 weeks, but no promises.

Nokian WRG2's are expensive hence my Kumho bias