Nicest Fabia on Briskoda?

xa0sx

Like he said it's milotec - there not cheap either....anyways down to personal preference...I'm not a fan of the standard grill. Either way there's no right or wrong and everyones entitled to their opinion, so thanks anyways :)

Andrew

When you change the grill, please pm me if you fancy selling the Milotec...

cheers :thumbup:

Only the top part will fit yours Gareth.

The other hole is a different shape :p on a non vRS bumper.

I reckon young Andrew may have a vRS bumper in his sights. :ninja:

If he does that will look great in his colour. :thumbup:

Come on Andrew, spill the beans.

Gary, thats a brave statement saying it was the fastest track day fabia on brisky! TBH I'm sure it was, oh except for mine :rofl: Everyone seems to think Devonutopia's is the fastest round here. They all forget that its about the driver too and everyone knows Jason can't drive for toffee, eh Jase? :giggle:

Seriously though. It was a sweet looking fabia mate. One of my faves on here :thumbup:

Guest BigJase88

Gary, thats a brave statement saying it was the fastest track day fabia on brisky! TBH I'm sure it was, oh except for mine :rofl: Everyone seems to think Devonutopia's is the fastest round here. They all forget that its about the driver too and everyone knows Jason can't drive for toffee, eh Jase? :giggle:

Seriously though. It was a sweet looking fabia mate. One of my faves on here :thumbup:

This is true

I rolled an ek9 on ohlins coilovers with spoon 4 pots and s80 lsd who does that!

On the other hand last night i slept with nicole sherzinger..... (pussy cat dolls)

Me and Jase were at silverstone in 08 i passed him and he never got me back, i even pulled so much on him i had time for a trip into the kitty litter and rejoin still ahead!!!!! He makes the usuall racing driver excuses but its my win and i'm keeping it :rofl:

both of us managed near 9 minute dead laps at the nurburgring tho, but in my defense he knew it better than me, but now i have well over 100 laps under my belt that might have changed too B)

Fablaminx1.jpg

That's the same as I used on my rear lights.

First I changed to the older style clusters.

Made the Lamin-Xing much easier.

Gunsmoke is the colour iirc.

The lamin x was much tougher and thicker than I thought it

was going to be. Very impresssive product, but care must be taken

when applying for best results.

IMG_2498.jpg