Nicest Fabia on Briskoda?

xa0sx

Lmao this title needs to be changed to "post your own car".. so i can add my car in lol

why wait.... no-one else has..... me included emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

variousnovember2010105-1.jpg

ooops my finger slipped and accidently posted my own pic up emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

p.s that red leather a few posts up is gorgeous, the car looks great aswell emoticon-0103-cool.gif

Edited by MarkMac

Recent 'winter mode' photos of mine.

DSC03386.jpg

-

DSC03378.jpg

-

DSC03377.jpg

Now with more lows on the rear.

i think the car looks quality on a pair of steelies :thumbup:

What wheels are these and does anyone has any more photos of this car?

DSC00491.jpg

and i wish i had a front bumper like this :'(

Edited by armstrong21490

Tom1964bus i wouldnt say a body shiop is the only way, painting it, yes, but certainly not actually making it. I have yet to see a stripped down fabia vrs bumper but i intend on smoothing one at home soon and just taking it to work to be painted. It is incredibly easy to do modifications on bumpers as they are incredibly forgiving when it comes to taking filler off etc as it does not have to be 100% flat, unlike a metal body pannel.

Plastic welding in a plate is very easy, vag bumpers are made from good plastic (unlike mercs) and you can use a soldering iron to plastic weld perfectly.

I was planning to make a guide when i get mine including the proper way of primering and flatting down so it can just be taken to a bodyshop to be based and painted :D

If you plan on doing anything before hand just drop me a message and i will help in any way i can

Tom1964bus i wouldnt say a body shiop is the only way, painting it, yes, but certainly not actually making it. I have yet to see a stripped down fabia vrs bumper but i intend on smoothing one at home soon and just taking it to work to be painted. It is incredibly easy to do modifications on bumpers as they are incredibly forgiving when it comes to taking filler off etc as it does not have to be 100% flat, unlike a metal body pannel.

Plastic welding in a plate is very easy, vag bumpers are made from good plastic (unlike mercs) and you can use a soldering iron to plastic weld perfectly.

I was planning to make a guide when i get mine including the proper way of primering and flatting down so it can just be taken to a bodyshop to be based and painted :D

If you plan on doing anything before hand just drop me a message and i will help in any way i can

Looking foreward to seeing you guide:D get it done!!