ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

Oh no :doh: I really like them, one of my favourite wheels on the fabia, if you were closer i`d try and nab them off you.

You going to stick to standard wheels, or look for something else?

not for me bud like i say i have been looking forward to putting these on for agess!! and was soo disappointed in them, will get standard refurbed, the 16" wheels just seem to sit nicly with the fabia platform imo, and the big brakes look great behind them

I think stock are ET35, so it depends how far you`d want to push it. My D90`s on the rear were around ET20 with spacers, but that was for the whole "euro" look. Stock wheels I think personally just around 10mm to give a little extra stance without scrubbing arches and stuff. I`v not had much experience with the standard wheels, hopefully someone who has will come along soon with better advice lol. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Be careful how much post sharpening you add to your pics dude, it gives everything a weird texture!

Nice pic though B)

I edited it to look like that mate, got some more will do some editing tonight or the weekend and post them up

Wow you are like OCD :giggle: I guess my occasional weekly wash of the car by hand is by comparison "normal"

Makes me feel guilty that I really ought to get out and put in some elbow grease

I have a question though, after all that effort you aren't putting castrol magnatec in are you ? Just that I saw 2x 5L in one of your previous pics :rofl:

a happy accident? went and got paint mixed for the callipers as i was fed up of the black. (couldn't see them) so went for a nice red and got it mixed up....got home and all set and started painting, went on orange, a nice orange, but obviously not what i wanted. but i think it was a happy accident as i quite like them orange, a bit different. opinions?

IMG_2721.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg