Rooney leaving Man United..

Beancounter1980

Average player turned sh!te. He is crazy to leave the guidance of Alex Ferguson.....

I would love to see how many goals he scores without getting the service, Giggs, Scholes, Carrick, Nani and Berba (who has scored more gals than Ronney!!!) give him...

You cant even compare Drogba to Rooney...Drogba is a machine...

I lost all respect for the guy when he insulted the fans during the world cup..

Shagging prossies, slating fans and scoring one goal in 20-odd league games is pretty dire for a "world-class" player...

You cant compare Rooney to Drogba, Totti, Kaka, Ronaldo etc....

Yeah...I dislike Man Utd too. I'm born and bred Toon Army. Would prefer to be a realist rather than a glory seeker!!!!!!!! Howay the Lads.

I've been reading about this.

He's been completely useless for a while now.

Theres obviously something very wrong with him at the moment, which is effecting him on pitch. Whether its his relationship with his team, his home life, or whatever.

With his recent exploits, i'd wager his problems are in his home relationship, and he should concentrate on sorting that problem, rather than biting the hand that feeds him.

I am a Celtic fan and i will tell you this, Drogba is a coward, if there is a fifty fifty ball he will bottle it, he is just a poacher who in no way could match Roonies skill.

Get your Toon glasses off just cause you guys could never afford to buy him. Look at the skill Rooney has, a idiot i agree but a world class player.

Rooney is a good player, but his mind is obviously somewhere else at the moment. His current form is poor and his world cup performance was dire. If he doesn't want to be at United then let him go and get as much for him as possible and move on. I doubt that Sir Alex will want to sell him to a Premiership rival, so I guess he might team up with Ronaldo again.

I think he will definitely be sold in January transfer window.......

Quote -Wayne Rooney could walk away from Manchester United next summer for just £5 million due to a little-used FIFA ruling.

The Webster ruling allows players to buy out the last year of their contracts for the price of their

wages plus a nominal compensation fee, meaning that the England talisman could leave for

less than a tenth of his market value.

According to a report in The Independent, Spanish law firm Ruiz Huerta y Crespo - who have been

involved in every major Webster ruling case - have confirmed that Rooney would qualify to leave

next summer for a bargain price.

Rooney signed his current in November 2006, meaning that he has served more than the

minimum three-year 'protected period' during which United could have blocked a deal.

Webster ruling transfers can only take place in the summer, but the revelation that Rooney

could walk away for so little is expected to force Manchester United into action - either to

sell the player in January or tie him down to a new contract.

If Rooney absolutely refuses to discuss a new contract I can only see one outcome.

Edited by Leeland

Average player turned sh!te. He is crazy to leave the guidance of Alex Ferguson.....

I would love to see how many goals he scores without getting the service, Giggs, Scholes, Carrick, Nani and Berba (who has scored more gals than Ronney!!!) give him...

You cant even compare Drogba to Rooney...Drogba is a machine...

I lost all respect for the guy when he insulted the fans during the world cup..

Shagging prossies, slating fans and scoring one goal in 20-odd league games is pretty dire for a "world-class" player...

You cant compare Rooney to Drogba, Totti, Kaka, Ronaldo etc....

Yeah...I dislike Man Utd too. I'm born and bred Toon Army. Would prefer to be a realist rather than a glory seeker!!!!!!!! Howay the Lads.

Can't disagree with any of that :no:

Only one criticism - you forgot to mention the 'granny saga' :giggle:

I'm born and bred Toon Army. Would prefer to be a realist rather than a glory seeker!!!!!!!! Howay the Lads.

I'm red and white through and through and Mackems seldom agree with anything the Geordies have to say ;) BUT I must agree with the bit about his attitude to the fans during the World Cup. All footballers are so out of touch when it comes to reality IMO, If it wasn't for the fans where would you be Mr Rooney? :no:

I'm red and white through and through and Mackems seldom agree with anything the Geordies have to say ;) BUT I must agree with the bit about his attitude to the fans during the World Cup. All footballers are so out of touch when it comes to reality IMO, If it wasn't for the fans where would you be Mr Rooney? :no:

Claiming benefits and probably subject to an ASBO B)

WTF....Days after moaning, he's now signed a new 5 year contract. According to the BBC website.

Even if that is the case, what do contracts mean in football these days? Very few players stick to them :no:

I'm surprised Man U would want to be saddled with him for that long anyway

Fergie - so much for no player being bigger than the club :giggle:

If anything this has shown Fergie and MUFC for being the mugs that they are - Rooney dis-respects his employer, his manager and his fans and gets rewarded with a huge pay-rise :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sir Alex Ferguson = Biggest Hipocrite In World Football

Fergie - so much for no player being bigger than the club :giggle:

If anything this has shown Fergie and MUFC for being the mugs that they are - Rooney dis-respects his employer, his manager and his fans and gets rewarded with a huge pay-rise :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sir Alex Ferguson = Biggest Hipocrite In World Football

Or maybe they are going to flog him anyway, but the contract means he cant slip away in the summer for very little money.

WTF....Days after moaning, he's now signed a new 5 year contract. According to the BBC website.

Obviously got more cash. Or he didnt like the 80 odd fans that turned up at his house this morning.

Seriously, fans turning up at his house? You dont get that with F1 drivers when they swap or hint at leaving teams! Flipping primadonna's