Thinking about buying a boat

Octoplus

B)  That's the top brass sorted then, what about the lower ranks, we need someone to whip the slaves in the galley , a few trades to keep her trim and catering staff would be nice.

I was worried about the barnacle scraping, it is after all quite large but I see the Navy have been trialling a new "bottom scraping " method in Scotland this week which also has the advantage of drawing the sightseers and providing publicity.

Edited by Octoplus

It depends, are you going to sail her somewhere warm?? it's getting fricking cold around here!!!

As long as we get the matelots, I think we'll head out to Thailand as it's got nice weather this time of the year. That's presuming we are debarnacled first though.

please can I be in charge off the Guns and Missile Stuff. I'm Quite good at Darts so I should be OK

Thanks

Done, we'll have to find you a badge later, some twit just added a bid so I'll have to open the piggybank again and see how many pennies there are left.

I think we'll head out to Thailand as it's got nice weather this time of the year. That's presuming we are debarnacled first though.

My TomTom doesn't do Thailand. Have we a problem?

Vice Admiral Dolittle

MAybe we should give it to Tony "Warmonger" Blair as a novelty bottle opener

Reading the Q+A's it seems someone has already come up with plans for Blair,Brown and Darling ............. it was either the keel hauling question or they had to scrape barnacles, can't remember which there are so many comments.

Git a rough idea of the bad bits round the Isle of Skye ( was thinking of putting in for a jib as a consultant with HM Navy) -so can possibly advise in those parts .

please can I be in charge off the Guns and Missile Stuff. I'm Quite good at Darts so I should be OK

Thanks

................Can I be in charge of the PLank So I decide Who Walks It emoticon-0144-nod.gif

You can be the plank if you want :)

Think of the Nectar Points... :yes:

BUT- AURIC - HOW do you get a train on there ?