South Wales Cars. Show me pic's!

Ive got a completely standard VRS, reg ending in BUH.

I can be seen on the M4 early morning eastwards towards Cardiff in typical motorway warrior mode (suits VRS very well)

I usually see two VRSs on the M4 east from Cardiff on the way home, very often flash or wave. Also a yelllow and black one around Swansea Valley that I flash and a few black ones around Cardiff. I've been misaken for one of those two a few times by others.

Quite a few 50+ ladies seem to drive VRSs on the motorway though, some can be seen in attack mode as mentioned above!

Edited by iamrcb

Yeah and I'm up you're way (Ynyshir) tuesday afternoon around if thats any good ??

Any chance u wouldnt mind meeting me with ur vagcom? Wanted to enable alarm beep and adjust power steering lol

Or u could bring it to the meet? Ill start a thread for it tomorrow

Any chance u wouldnt mind meeting me with ur vagcom? Wanted to enable alarm beep and adjust power steering lol

Or u could bring it to the meet? Ill start a thread for it tomorrow

You find out how to do it, It's around here somewhere, and job's a good 'un lol

I'm sure we can sort something out. Send me a PM :)

Ive found a document that gives the codes for enabling lock sound and adjusting steering, amongst other things. Doesnt make sense to me but u would probably get it.

Found it here http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/51279-vag-com-codes/

If ur ok to have a go PM me n we can sort out a get together. Im always around Cardiff on weekends, and most wednesdays :)

Hi guys im from Swansea but am living in Cwmbran at the mo with the gf this is my Fabia ive had for afew weeks now and have done all the mods in the last week or so have fallen in love with it tbh I bought it as a daily driver as i own a Astra van running just over 400bhp so needed a nice littel runaround. and here she is lol.....................

74386_10150317580040626_679380625_15763990_5785921_n.jpg

148567_10150317584420626_679380625_15764127_8129374_n.jpg

148567_10150317584430626_679380625_15764128_6603687_n.jpg

: )

Edited by vauxal

The above is a really nice car, just saw it and met the guy, who is also nice. Ill set up a meet thread sometime this week maybe for a meet next weekend so keep ur eyes peeled on the south wales section for a meet

Imagine a completely stock black vRS. That's what mine looks like. It's often dirty. Usually seen on the coast road between Cardiff and Newport.

Is that you I pass in the morning/evenings on the coast road? I'm in the yellow vrs. B)

• 2 weeks later...