Boot badge

Ask the scumbags who nick them for their kicks.lol.

I think the safest way to remove them is from inside the boot lid-remove the bolt that secures the "pull-down" strap, then clip off the tailgate trim. Badge clips are accessible from inside IIRC. Otherwise you'll probably scratch the paintwork trying to prise it off. :no: Having said that, :think: if you're going to bin it anyway, you could bust the clips off by levering it out with something that won't scratch. Wrap some insulation tape around a small flat head screwdriver maybe. :thumbup:

Ask the scumbags who nick them for their kicks.lol.

I think the safest way to remove them is from inside the boot lid-remove the bolt that secures the "pull-down" strap, then clip off the tailgate trim. Badge clips are accessible from inside IIRC. Otherwise you'll probably scratch the paintwork trying to prise it off. :no: Having said that, :think: if you're going to bin it anyway, you could bust the clips off by levering it out with something that won't scratch. Wrap some insulation tape around a small flat head screwdriver maybe. :thumbup:

Eh No.....

I thought this too, and took the panel off the inside and it is a Bas**** to get back on, the badge is only stuck on use an old credit card (or similar) and prise it off, dont use a screwdriver i did and chipped the paint :giggle:

I replaced mine with one of Pastyboys Group Buy ones

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/166853-retrocarboncolouredcustom-replacement-badges-part-2/

IMAG0234_EDIT%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D.jpg

Edited by Dallan

the badge is only stuck on use an old credit card (or similar) and prise it off...

Cheers for that, I was weary about taking the boot trim as I did this on another car, not Skoda, I had and, like you wrote, it was tricky to get back on.

Regards.

I changed mine for my own design back and front, the back was quite straight forward to remove, I just run a piece of fishing line behind it, bare in mind that there are 2 x lugs which centralize the badge on the boot, so just take your time and work around.

post-41023-12882799615435_thumb.jpg

post-41023-12882801292748_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pagey1255

Eh No.....

I thought this too, and took the panel off the inside and it is a Bas**** to get back on, the badge is only stuck on use an old credit card (or similar) and prise it off, dont use a screwdriver i did and chipped the paint emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

I replaced mine with one of Pastyboys Group Buy ones

OMG!

http://briskoda.net/...-badges-part-2/

IMAG0234_EDIT%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D.jpg