What cars have you beat in your vRS?

xa0sx

Because you sound a bit of a clown when doing it, and besides everyone is poking fun at you now.

I sound like a clown for comparing my car to another in performance? If you say so mate... If anyone sounds like a clown it's those sitting there trying to think of the 'funniest' reply.

If you don't like the thread why not just move to another? There's plenty of threads that don't interest me on here so I simply don't reply to them...

Edited by fatty5000
Removed the bad taste photo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol theyre always good for a laugh, I love to hear some of the serious storys, best one yest was a remapped punto 1.9tdi beating an audi RS6 :giggle:

If that was sharkrider, you'd better believe it :giggle:

Now back to thinking about a witty reply.............

If that was sharkrider, you'd better believe it :giggle:

Now back to thinking about a witty reply.............

hahaha :giggle:

funny replies....gotta keep goin with the BLT thing methinks...not dried it out yet.

BLT faster than the stig on smack

A remapped VRS could barely touch a 330d.

A remapped 330D??? Well its game over for the VRS...

Depends which 330D too though as I'm no BMW anorak but I think 330D's have different power depending upon their age?

Also depends on the drive too and what gear he was in/reaction times etc. A fabia would make my car look very silly if I was pottering along in 6th, a 1.0l micra would probably have better acceleration!

Depends which 330D too though as I'm no BMW anorak but I think 330D's have different power depending upon their age?

Also depends on the drive too and what gear he was in/reaction times etc. A fabia would make my car look very silly if I was pottering along in 6th, a 1.0l micra would probably have better acceleration!

That's far too serious an answer for this thread................you're barred :p

330d's are seriously quick. Imagine something like a remapped ASZ, double it and then add a bit more. That's what a 330d is like. Then there's the 335d. That's just stupidly quick. A 335d can hang onto almost anything in a rolling drag race. You need something like an M5, RS6 or BLT engined vRS to go much faster. B)

back to op

in a hybrid fabia i got mullered by a 330d on a sliproad

but i did beat milk floats, bmx's, runners etc

Are we being serious now? :wonder: As a standard 330D makes no more than 231 bhp (older versions can make as low at ~180 bhp) and your Fabia is/was 250+ bhp and a good deal lighter? 335d remapped, the Pistonheads verison of the BLT, now thats another story, they are about 350 bhp?

All I want is enough power to over take the lorries on the A roads to work, everything else on the road is more about how fast you are willing to go rather than outright power.

Guest BigJase88

Are we being serious now? :wonder: As a standard 330D makes no more than 231 bhp (older versions can make as low at ~180 bhp) and your Fabia is/was 250+ bhp and a good deal lighter? 335d remapped, the Pistonheads verison of the BLT, now thats another story, they are about 350 bhp?

All I want is enough power to over take the lorries on the A roads to work, everything else on the road is more about how fast you are willing to go rather than outright power.

at that time it was only 200bhp but was still a pd150 hybrid just had a dung map

it was before i bought it my friend had it and we got mullered by a 330d, fair enough we were 4 up but honestly got smoked going onto the motorway, and before anyone asks it was not a race it was gaining speed from a 30mph onto a motorway 70mph and the fabia got left for dust

whos to say the 330d wasn't mapped :thumbup:

Edited by BigJase88

I beat a Porsche Carrera 4S into a parking space at Tesco today. Does that count. The guy looked mega p*ssed off, does that get extra points.

Other stuf I've beaten today include a horse, a tractor and an old woman on a bike. Come on the vRS!

at that time it was only 200bhp but was still a pd150 hybrid just had a dung map

it was before i bought it my friend had it and we got mullered by a 330d, fair enough we were 4 up but honestly got smoked going onto the motorway, and before anyone asks it was not a race it was gaining speed from a 30mph onto a motorway 70mph and the fabia got left for dust

whos to say the 330d wasn't mapped :thumbup:

200 in the fabia makes sense that it'd get beat, esp.if the bmw was mapped.

I beat a Porsche Carrera 4S into a parking space at Tesco today. Does that count. The guy looked mega p*ssed off, does that get extra points.

Other stuf I've beaten today include a horse, a tractor and an old woman on a bike. Come on the vRS!

The joke has already been done around 20 times in this very thread...

I will have a go at anything thats willing to have a go, Including my husband in his EK9, The EK9 keeps up with me to be fair, I just love firing sut in peoples faces when they are driving on your bumper, The talk in a VRS is :thumbup:

This is of course why threads like this are banned. It'll turn into a ****-flinging fest, with vRS Turbo getting more and more of the hump for being ridiculed.

He hasn't done himself any favours with the Special Olympic pic either. :thumbdown: