Thurs 19th June Northern Meet

elegance1.8T

um, sorry chaps, but have been reliably informed that it is actually a COURSE of antenatal classes, goddammit.

i was soooooooooo bored yesterday.

so the only hope of me making it next thursday is if the baby gets its ass into gear and gets out of there sharpish.

what i will do is as classes finish in stockport at 8.30, i will almost definitely come for a couple of cokes after you've been for a drive, be there for about 9.15.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Huck in this post

um, sorry chaps, but have been reliably informed that it is actually a COURSE of antenatal classes, goddammit.

i was soooooooooo bored yesterday.

so the only hope of me making it next thursday is if the baby gets its ass into gear and gets out of there sharpish.

what i will do is as classes finish in stockport at 8.30, i will almost definitely come for a couple of cokes after you've been for a drive, be there for about 9.15.

try sending her shopping - pushing the trolley round asda is rumoured to speed things !!;)

Originally posted by robmawer in this post

I hate the idea of a stable OS - I'd be out of a job! :D

Rob.

I'd say that the most stable OS around at the moment is probably Netware. Ask a Netware admin when he last rebooted, if you don't believe me! I'd follow that with Solaris -pretty solid at version 8.

Phil, veering wildy off topic......

Originally posted by robmawer in this post

Yeah, why not? :D

Won't be coming in my car though...

Rob.

it happens, remember I turned up in my wife's Daewoo...and you were kind enough not to laugh....

Paul