How to lift the car bonnet on a skoda octavia?

Hello, we have recently bought a new car a skoda octavia and we have no idea on how to lift the car bonnet to fill up windscreen fluid. Please can someone tell me how to lift it? Thanks. p.s having a blonde moment!

Additional thoughts:

On my Octavia, I find that pulling the bonnet release inside the car (by the driver's right leg) will pop the bonnet open to its safety catch but the black lever doesn't pop out of the grill. (WD40 and other lubricants don't seem to enable the spring to push it out). So I have to hook the lever out with the ignition key to release the safety catch.

If yours is a second-hand Ocatvia and you don't see the black lever popping out of the grill, this could be the reason.

Chris

Oh..... and once you have opened be warned about the primitive manual bonnet stay clipped at the side of the bonnet lid - it seems to be specially designed to drop down and chip the paint on the front wing if you are not careful when unclipping it....