JohnLD

My Fabia Elegance Estate 105 TSI DSG has arrived

The order was placed 16 July

Just a few photos attached

My link

My link

My link

My link

Colour is Artic Green but it is more of a tint and the car can appear to be grey in some lighting conditions.

After reading the posts regarding fuel I will be running it on Tesco Momentum and will do an update later as to how it performs

John

John

They are Soooo good looking. Lets know how you get on with DSG as most people rave about how good that box is. I also love the colour. :thumbup:

I had DSG boxes in both my Octavias and I would never go back to a manual

Fist impressions in the Fabia is that I need to be a bit light footed when first driving off.

Edited by JohnLD

Don`t run it on Tesco fuel until its done at least 2k, I found mine struggled badly with Tesco Momentum in until it passed 2k. Now its getting quicker and quicker as the miles mount up!

Nice coulour though, different!

Lovely colour, was my first choice for the estate, but couldnt get one so settled for Brunello Rosso....Do enjoy it, it is a superb car. Re the fuel would recommend anything Shell especially V Power :thumbup:

My Fabia Elegance Estate 105 TSI DSG has arrived

The order was placed 16 July

Just a few photos attached

My link

My link

My link

My link

Colour is Artic Green but it is more of a tint and the car can appear to be grey in some lighting conditions.

After reading the posts regarding fuel I will be running it on Tesco Momentum and will do an update later as to how it performs

John

John

nice car cannot wait to get mine will be an 11 plate I think though,black magic 1.6cr tdi 105 elegance with toys

I have now completed my first 275 miles in my new Fabia and after filling up have averaged 39 mpg

The mileage included a run to North Wales on motorway and fast dual carriageway of 150 miles

The remainder being runs of about 7 miles in Manchester traffic which is stationary at times.

So for a new car with a tight engine I am optimistic of the mpg figures significantly improving

I am running on Tesco Momentum at the moment

John

I have now completed my first 275 miles in my new Fabia and after filling up have averaged 39 mpg

The mileage included a run to North Wales on motorway and fast dual carriageway of 150 miles

The remainder being runs of about 7 miles in Manchester traffic which is stationary at times.

So for a new car with a tight engine I am optimistic of the mpg figures significantly improving

I am running on Tesco Momentum at the moment

John

Lovely looking car John... be sure to give me a flash if you see me, I'm also in Manchester.