VRS DTA WINTER RUN

Vrs_Dta

HELLOOOOO

wel seen as its been a while i am going to do a meet before i am off to sweden testing so i a thinking either a sat or sunday with a bit of night driving either the 4 or 5th of december no route is planned yet but i am going to probs meet at regehed as its convieniant for everyone i am going to drop down and go through the lakes and over a few passes i will look in to food for us all see if theres any decent pubs to go to i will try my hardest to allow everyone to have a good time either those who want to drive fast (DAVE) :giggle: and those who are out for the jolly sunday drive lol lets see if we can get a few folk who have never been before i will post this on th other threads cheers dave

1. vrs dta THE FABIA

HELLOOOOO

wel seen as its been a while i am going to do a meet before i am off to sweden testing so i a thinking either a sat or sunday with a bit of night driving either the 4 or 5th of december no route is planned yet but i am going to probs meet at regehed as its convieniant for everyone i am going to drop down and go through the lakes and over a few passes i will look in to food for us all see if theres any decent pubs to go to i will try my hardest to allow everyone to have a good time either those who want to drive fast (DAVE) :giggle: and those who are out for the jolly sunday drive lol lets see if we can get a few folk who have never been before i will post this on th other threads cheers dave

1. vrs dta THE FABIA

5th would be better for me...., I'm working Sat day, and possibly out for dinner sat night!

1. vrs dta THE FABIA

2. Sharkrider - gps (living on borrowed time, come on the hybrid 220bhp +!)

3. Mike Wrightson - fabia II TSi

Davey, if you can do Sat evening you can do sunday! :p would be nice to see you.

Dave: did you recognise me in the knackered honda in Workington a few weeks ago?! ;) I could bring that if you wanna go slow :p seriously though, I don't wanna blow up the fiat before I get my new FAAAT turbo ;)

Edited by sharkrider

There is by the way a Piston Heads meeting on the 5th December. I spotted it while browsing the site and Mr Bountyful reminded me as he's going along to that. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Will see what we're up to that weekend and get back to you, would be good to see you all, and night riding wouldn't bother me.

be nice to go to me 1st meet as a skoda driver count me in:#

1. vrs dta THE FABIA

2. Sharkrider - gps (living on borrowed time, come on the hybrid 220bhp +!)

3. Mike Wrightson - fabia II TSi

4.DraGonVRS - Fabia VRS (Project Smokescreen!)

I will not be able to make this now, prob be the case that I still won't be able to get the car out still!

Its not too bad here in the west, bet the east side of the country's taking a real battering! you should get some pics up ;)

I'm working nights tonight tomorrow and thurs, dreading a call that says "Emergancy transfere to newcastle..." ! lol.....

you are all wusses! I've been on nights the last two days (and tonight) driving a 5 ton ambulance around the roads! lol....

I'll be there Dave, regardless, a nice drive doesn't mean we have to stupid in the cold conditions, appropriate speed and all that :thumbup: