VRS DTA WINTER RUN

Vrs_Dta

Sadly no can do. But we were in Cockemouth this morning checking a church location for swmbo and parking for it as she'll be there tomorrow, with my car.... :yes: Were told by a friendly policeman that the road we were going to use was like a skating rink all the way down the hill and should try another route or not bother.... :S Got there in the end though, and some of those roads were indeed treacherous..

hello sorry for the long delay i have been in portugal with the new fiesta wrc test for next year....... erm yea well due to the weather conditions i think this will be canceled and hopfully moved to another date not too long away if i have tel numbers i would have contacted you all but i havent sorry folks

dave xxxxxxxx

bloody sucks. It has been under its cover for 3 weeks, took it out today :(

(and I drove down that road today in the 500, no problem, apart from the bloody crashed bus blocking the road! did a 3 point turn (on the ice) and went up the back roads (even worse) to my destination! :wonder: )

ah well ..... :(