White Estate

Looks good to me.... The down side is keeping her clean, but when clean, yep she looks surprisingly good for an estate!

I agree sunset glass would add to the look. :thumbup:

Never had a white car (and given the choice I wouldn't buy one - because of the dirt) but in the past year a couple (various makes) have caught my eye for the right reasons.

So given a YES/NO situation due to company budgets, I'd still say.... it must be a YES.

It will look more like this during the winter though! (I would never buy another white car again)

Not white anymore:

5263376585_8df20dfd5b_b.jpg

What wheels are those?

Phil.

car_photo_302654_7.jpg

445862_skoda-superb-combi.jpg

Need I say any more...? Would look great with the sunset glass ;)

Beware the 'sunset' glass - its more like '1 minute after midday' glass. I stumped up over £200 for it and you can hardly tell it's been done. I wish I had spent my money with an after market tint company instead...

You had the same problem as me, I wanted a SE in aqua Blue but it came £5 over my lease Budget, So I had to have it in White, I did not like the look of it in the BLUE to dark, the dark colour makes the car look small.

I have had mine for a week now, When its clean the 17" wheels look really nice with the white paint, Because of the size it looks nice, Lots of the people at work think it looks nice in white because of the type of car it is and the size it is. The SE has Black seats and trim, and the white just brightens it up. Yes it is a pain to keep clean in this weather, BUT wait until the summer.

I am well happy with mine; I don’t mind the white at all. :rofl:

Thanks for all the input.

I do like white cars but normally sporty white cars.

The photos of the white one above does look good.

So I might think about a white one and use the rest of the meagre allowance on TPM and heated washer jets.

Can you buy a spare and jack afterwards?

I could do that and then claim it on expenses!

Steve

The white color when clean looks best on Superb (also compared to the metalic ones) on the other hand the normal blue looks ugly on Superb clean or dirty does not matter. In the non-metallic blue Superb looks very small and cheap.

Edited by 5icz

I was already to place an order but have just read the spec sheet of the new Passat SE estate. It's very well equipped and as a co. car, a bit cheaper on the tax front. Not as big as the Superb of course but probably big enough.

Decisions, decisions!

Steve

I was already to place an order but have just read the spec sheet of the new Passat SE estate. It's very well equipped and as a co. car, a bit cheaper on the tax front. Not as big as the Superb of course but probably big enough.

Decisions, decisions!

Steve

HERES SOME PICS OF MY SUPERB ITS A TAXI SOME CLEAN PICS AND SOME NOT SO CLEAN http://picasaweb.google.com/105037872255287191166/Handset#5552830615992900274

For those doubting about what colour to choose. Here I collected most colours of Superb Combi (except those heavily advertised which are Amethyst purple and Aqua Blue). Sorry the thread is in Russian, but the pictures speak for themselves:

My link

Edited by Maxxus

• 6 months later...

Personally, I think Pacific Blue looks good on the Twindoor, but would not be as successful on the Combi/Estate.

It's a shame Storm Blue has been discontinued, while Rosso Brunello and Mocha Metallic are being deleted from 1st August 2011.The Twindoor looks great in all these colours.

Petrol Blue is a bit of an unknown quantity as no-one has yet seen a Superb in this colour. From the configurator, it looks like a dirty blue and less attractive than the solid Pacific Blue.

Pacific Blue works well when combined with chrome window surrounds and also the additional side and rear chrome trim provided with Elegance models. It is disappointing SUK have deleted chrome window surrounds from S models as they help to lift the somewhat plain side profile.

I agree; white looks great on a Integra Type-R or 911 GT3, but will be a PITA to keep clean outside of the summer months.

For a Combi where a metallic colour could be chosen within a leasing budget, I'd probably choose either Steel Grey or Amethyst Purple.