Rimfest !

• 3 weeks later...

Wow... had a nice old perve... have come to the decision these are my favourites:

4941019690_5c7d6a6580_b.jpg

I have a feeling once I've got some money saved, I'll be very poor and my ride will be worse. *sigh*

what opinion do you guys have on these BBS CH reps? I am considering buying a set of these. They cost around 400GBP and regular bbs are around 1000GBP.

I am not consider using my car in the racetrack or some, I just want good looking wheels, please inform :)

that looks lovely. i am after some 18" RS6 replica wheels myself but only want to pay £300 with tyres. i was also looking for someone to paint my car in the same factory yellow and get rid of all the stone chips and faded spoiner etc but i only wanted to pay £600. i will put an ad on gumtree and see what comes back.....

i have been offered a set of audi RS6 5x110 rims 18" with honkook ventus k104 tyres. the wheels and tyres are almost new prob a couple of months use at most. asking price is £460 - what do you think? i can get new off wheelbase for about £525 + £50 delivery. what would you do? are 2nd hand wheels to be trusted or is new the way to go?

• 4 weeks later...