colour

bripete

hi guys looking at the skoda estate with vrs wheels fitted just woulding whots the best colour to have

also might have black windows fitted aswell. also sume one has told me that the vat is still on untill next march

is this right or not thanks pete

I've ordered my vRS hatch in white with a black roof and black wheels!! If I were ordering the estate I'd still go for white with black wheels.

No pics I'm afraid as I won't pick her up until next month.

could everone chuck a picture up of theirs.

im thinking i might go for a white vRS estate with black alloys.

i think a white estate looks like an ambulance

a black one looks like a hearse.

personal preference, blue or green for me

i think a white estate looks like an ambulance

a black one looks like a hearse.

personal preference, blue or green for me

i canddeal with it looking like an ambulance, that's not an issue. I think the white, with black alloys and a black wrapped roof (cheaper to do aftermarket than factory option) looks quite good.

the green is to in your face, and draws to much attention to what is not the best looking car anyway. better to go for colouras that dont draw to much attention. think the blue looks quite good though

Mine is Rosso Brunello (Skoda say thats maroon, I still say it looks more purple)

vRS wheels (as per asked) in the white option, think it works best with the dark colour of the car

148260_1714082086996_1086496448_31912430_5628751_n.jpg

Nice car!

IMG_7242-2.jpg

IMG_5322_edit.jpg

What makes you think that??4.gif

from the front, 3 quarters view or back it looks good, then when you look at it from the side...

the fabia is quite a high sided car and from the side it does look more like a hearse than most other black estates.

the superb estate is probably big enough to be a hearse,

soe big black estate cars look like hearses, that's only my opinion anyway.

i don't think the green is in your face, it';s not bright green, just a mellow metalic green, a bit like the green you get on mg zr, zt,zs's but classier.

Edited by fabia55

ive had a black car looks nice when you polished it until the sun gets on it and see all the marks on it and the swirlls

had mine moped ok until you cume to wash it again then the marks are back agian i love black

but it got to me iam fusse i like them realy clean cars good look with the estate looks a nice car

Any one else have a Silver with Black Roof ? Not seen pictures of one yet.

Could they post please if you do.

Also I think if you take the black or white roof colour combo it makes picking the colour hard as a lot of the colours took my fancy.