2011 Briskoda Car Photo Game

PastyBoy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i hadn't realised how far behind i'd manage to fall.

Last update was mid sepetmber before i went on holiday!

It would appear my prediction of a close run in at the end of the year were a little off the mark:

scores as of 9am

1st - 142 - BossFox

2nd - 95 - Softscoop

3rd - 78 - john999boy

4th - 71 - soujourner_mer

5th - 28 - Jim H

6th - 27 - ROS53Y & Triggerfish

7th - 13 - JohnRS & Iann-

8th - 9 - Can

9th - 7 - Graham VRS

10th - 6 - PastyBoy & Bezzy

11th - 4 - Willcox

12th - 3 - keystone driving & brandon 19 & Republic & xa0sx & Gizmo68 & caenathkath & Recoil

13th - 1 - Captain Scarlet

I haven't had a bonus point for ages, so here's my pic(s) for the last challenge.

dscf1414u.jpg

I think you can just about see my black car in the background

dscf1416o.jpg

And this is our Tree

dscf1419a.jpg

Looks like your concrete path needs mowing Jim. ;)

The path is perfectly OK. The car is parked on my drive which is on a slope, it's the way I've taken the pic that looks like the garden border of the drive is on the path.

And before you say something else, I think next summer that front step needs painting red again. :p

Anyway, I reckon this next challenge will be done very late on Saturday night. :D

Edited by Jim H

Just ran outside at work and took this especially for you guys haha! Not a man obviously but I'm sure it'll do :p

DSC_1084.jpg

As we are not allowed to be biased about the vehicle in this game, I think it would be unfair to be biased against the sex of the person wearing the outfit... and it saves me doing it! :rofl:

That's a win, next please. :thumbup:

I went to my local park, looking for them yesterday. I found Deer in the rain, but no reindeer.

I'm sure I saw 9 of them last Saturday night, but they were too quick for me to take a pic. ;)

Edited by Jim H