Red / smoke LED tail lights pics

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan are you by any chance sitting looking at your screen pressing F5 constantly??? :rofl:

Yes :yes:

I heard m0bov had been taken ill & will be out of action for a week btw.......... :smirk:

serious.JPG

Hummmm, not sure looks a bit cold out there. Should I venture outside or not???????

Get on with it............no excuses..............I'm waiting to go out to wash the car myself :dull:

F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5..............................................

Ok ok ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, they are all fitted and working, I will post up some pics and a video but getting some lunch fixed at the moment. They look fine, no bulb errors and apart from a slight leak which meant having to reseat the gasket, they went on ok. You can't go wrong with hooking up the cables, the brown wire is -. I had polished them and sealed with Carlac before they went on so they bead the water and stay clean.

Not sure what else to say except the do the job, fog light ok, nice twinkle when you put the ignition on, job done.

Ok ok ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, they are all fitted and working, I will post up some pics and a video but getting some lunch fixed at the moment. They look fine, no bulb errors and apart from a slight leak which meant having to reseat the gasket, they went on ok. You can't go wrong with hooking up the cables, the brown wire is -. I had polished them and sealed with Carlac before they went on so they bead the water and stay clean.

Not sure what else to say except the do the job, fog light ok, nice twinkle when you put the ignition on, job done.

istockphoto_9250543-get-in.jpg

Sod lunch, get the camera out :rofl:

Looking forward to them :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh for the love of god,,, ok ok, but if my beans on toast are cold, your getting the blame!!

It's no problem............just take everything I say with a pinch of salt, a bit like your beans on toast, when you finally get around to eating them :thumbup:

Looking gooood. Ive put mine on today...no problems exept I dont know how to put the pictures in to my reply if I have them on my computer...seems i have to giva an URL...?

Very nice..............will be looking forward to seeing the rest :thumbup:

Have your beans on toast cheese and crackers first though :)

A view of them switched off would be nice to see how dark they look ;)

Edited by Brimma