Red / smoke LED tail lights pics

yes you need to upload them somewhere and link, PITA. Did you check for water leaks?

Thx, No leaks, no bulb warnings, everything working just fine. Easy installation pretty straight forward. Any idea where to upload pictures without special accounts?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's daylight, but those bulbs look terribly pale - hope they show up better at night

Are yours the red/smoke or black/smoke?

Black/smoke. Agree, a bit pale if you are in an angle to them. Really strong light directly from behind.

Yer, if you look side on the look pale, that's why I moved the cam around on the video to show this. Mine are smoked/red. I like the trim on the rear lower bumped, looks fresh. :thumbup:

Yes, if you look side on the look pale.

That's the disadvantage with LED's, they are very directional.

Most of the OEM clusters have LED side markers built in to them to provide additional visibility from the side that you get from traditional filament bulbs.

It's a shame that the trade mark Skoda 'C' shape isn't complete on the indicators, just a couple more LED's would have done it.

Thanks for the video as well mobov, you couldn't take some pics from the rear at a distance, getting both lenses in without leds on ,I need to see how dark they are, no rush as I will have to put the purchase on hold for the time being till I find out how big my fine is for speeding :S :thumbup:

Thanks for the video as well mobov, you couldn't take some pics from the rear at a distance, getting both lenses in without leds on ,I need to see how dark they are, no rush as I will have to put the purchase on hold for the time being till I find out how big my fine is for speeding :S :thumbup:

If they give the option of a custodial I would take it! The advantages would be no fuel costs, no extra mileage and you would earn 50p a day if you go to their gym! No brainer really. :thumbup::giggle:

Thanks for that its not like I'm fretting at the moment :doh:

OOppps! :doh: sorry new friend! :thumbup: We're are all routing for you, it should only be £60 and 3 points..........unless you was doing more than a ton! Then all I can say is get some soap on a rope. :p

• 3 weeks later...

Hey m0bov lights look very smart, but wondering if you would be able to take a picture of them from about 15 foot away so can see both lights and one with them on and one with them off (i sound like a sleasy page 3 photographer haha :)). Just wanna see how dark they are from a distance when on and off.

I was sold on the idea of getting the clear ones but these might change my mine now.

What does everyone think of the idea of these on a silver estate?

• 2 weeks later...

So how many people have got these lights fitted now?

I'm seriously thinking about getting the red/crystal set for my FL in grey - I think the crystal looks good.

Are they true P&P and Canbus friendly?

Just old ones out and new ones in?

So how many people have got these lights fitted now?

I'm seriously thinking about getting the red/crystal set for my FL in grey - I think the crystal looks good.

Are they true P&P and Canbus friendly?

Just old ones out and new ones in?

If you go for them I would be interested in buying your OE lights, if you have an estate that is!

If you go for them I would be interested in buying your OE lights, if you have an estate that is!

It's not an estate I've got on order - just a hatch.

Are they different on the estate and hatch?

To be honest my plan would be to keep the originals.

When it eventually comes to selling the car I might need to put the originals back in.

It's not an estate I've got on order - just a hatch.

Are they different on the estate and hatch?

To be honest my plan would be to keep the originals.

When it eventually comes to selling the car I might need to put the originals back in.

As far as I know they are, never mind though.

• 2 weeks later...

Anymore more pictures of the red and clear sets on car then lads. A pic from about 20 foot in the day to see whether i would prefer red or clear for my silver estate would be spot on.

• 2 months later...

Anymore more pictures of the red and clear sets on car then lads. A pic from about 20 foot in the day to see whether i would prefer red or clear for my silver estate would be spot on.

I just ordered the clear pair for my black colored break.

Pictures soon.