Bent Thermisto Alloy

That price doesn't seem too bad, I had a Jag X Type before the Superb and hit a large lump of timber down a country lane at night about 18 months ago and cracked 3 and bent the other rim. 18" wheels from Jaguar £350.00 each! went through on an insurance claim!

Local garage has just done six cars in a week with pothole damage.

Our roads are a disgrace.

France used to be a laughing stock now their roads are the best.

End of rant.

Phil

Just had a new set of tyres fitted to my Luna's. I was severely distressed to watch the HUGE amount of weights being stuck inside to get them balanced!!!. Saying that ,, there was no vibration detectable on the old tyres..

Reminds me of the roads in Poland when I was ther a couple of years ago!!

France used to be a laughing stock now their roads are the best.

End of rant.

Phil

Erm.....I'd slightly disagree with that. Nowhere near as bad as the UK, but there are plenty of pot-holes around. We drive Calais - Rodez quite a few times a year. Worst is a section of the A71 between Paris & Orleans that hasn't been patched up since early 2010. As we usually use that stretch in the dark we forget and inevitably hit them and they are BIG & BAD. And this is the Autoroute, not some side road. And they've been there at least a year.........

Erm.....I'd slightly disagree with that. Nowhere near as bad as the UK, but there are plenty of pot-holes around. We drive Calais - Rodez quite a few times a year. Worst is a section of the A71 between Paris & Orleans that hasn't been patched up since early 2010. As we usually use that stretch in the dark we forget and inevitably hit them and they are BIG & BAD. And this is the Autoroute, not some side road. And they've been there at least a year.........

Another one, a section of the Lille to Calais autoroute is so badly damaged and subsided that they have imposed a 70kmh limit to avoid your car getting damaged. Its been like that for 18 months now, and as far as I am aware is still like it today.

Last year the calais to boulogne motorway was so bad an entire lane was coned off for some considerable length for nearly 3 months.

Another one, a section of the Lille to Calais autoroute is so badly damaged and subsided that they have imposed a 70kmh limit to avoid your car getting damaged. Its been like that for 18 months now, and as far as I am aware is still like it today.

That was a shocking road the last time I was down it some 7 years ago - doesn't sound like it's improved any!!