Northwest Meet

pete8tch

No probs. Its my first meet so I have'nt a clue what the script it.

I always imagined the meets would be in the daytime so we can drive in a convoy somewhere and get snaps etc..

Aye this is what confused me too, I always imagined meets to be in the daytime, so I was a bit like 'eh?' when I saw 7.30pm onwards.

No worries, means I can go out on Saturday night as well!

Edit: No it doesn't mean I can go out Saturday, I am at the rifle range early doors! Never mind...I will still hopefully be there at night.

Edited by Stu vRS

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off to Cardiff on Sunday night, so will pop in early and have 1/2 hour or so ..... catch up wiv da homies and da hoe's ........ Solid!!!

bd1.jpg

I'm off to Cardiff on Sunday night, so will pop in early and have 1/2 hour or so ..... catch up wiv da homies and da hoe's ........ Solid!!!

bd1.jpg

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Is you calling uz Brisky Galls HOE'S..???? OR IZZ DAT COZ U IZZ BLACK.. :rofl: :moon:(peach)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Is you calling uz Brisky Galls HOE'S..???? OR IZZ DAT COZ U IZZ BLACK.. :rofl: :moon:(peach)

Edited by Brimma

Brilliant meet tonight guys , proper fun and very good turnout , nice to see new faces as well , and Jen didnt moon tonight , although i will be separating her and Nicola at the next meet.