LCR Splitter

VRS Mike

metal or plastic mate?

Use self tapping screws lots of them,There plastic and are £37 including vat from dealer just did this 2 weeks ago...

Yeah the splitters now seem to be around £30. They used to be £20 :'(

Think I will get one as it would be a good early warning that the car is too low before scraping my bumper :rofl:

Oh and you will tear it off I have about a 2 inch clearence on mine have to keep car on the road now as it won't go down the drive.....

Oh and you will tear it off I have about a 2 inch clearence on mine have to keep car on the road now as it won't go down the drive.....

I've thought about that. I don't have to regularly go over speed bumps or up kerbs so should be fine. I might run around for a few weeks once I've got it lowered before fitting it though :thumbup:

I'm looking at fitting an LCR front splitter when I get my lowering springs fitted. What typre of screws have people used to secure them? eBay links would be good :thumbup:

Cheers

Mike

Used self tappers mate if you pm me your address I will send you what I used as I run a hardware store and can get loads ;)

Used self tappers mate if you pm me your address I will send you what I used as I run a hardware store and can get loads ;)

bloody hell that must be a bitch running with a store on your back :rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the offer bud :thumbup: I am reconsidering fitting the splitter, it might be more aggro than it's worth.

I want one for mine other than the parts in the centre which i'll sort out do i need to trim anything else anywhere? Also is it worth fitting to a car thats only running h and r 20mm springs

Thanks for the offer bud :thumbup: I am reconsidering fitting the splitter, it might be more aggro than it's worth.

Its easy bud took me hour tops ;) And it's a real nice finising touch imo B) Stuck a pic on above :yes:

Its easy bud took me hour tops ;) And it's a real nice finising touch imo B) Stuck a pic on above :yes:

It's not about it being hard to fit it's more about it getting ripped off mate, I think they look the mutts. I'll have to see what it's like once she lowered next month B)

I'm on my 2nd one, 1st one was fitted with self tappers and got ripped clean off!

This ones fitted with 1" long m8 nuts and bolts with some big washers either side :giggle:

If SWMBO decides to take tis one off in asda car park the bumpers coming with it :rofl:

It's not about it being hard to fit it's more about it getting ripped off mate, I think they look the mutts. I'll have to see what it's like once she lowered next month B)

Lol my wietecs should be on next week so might be removing mine by force :rofl: Lloyds is still on but then be don't use his much but it is insanely low B)