Think I may soon need a bigger signature box

The Plumber

Hi Bassa,

got an update today, still at WK14. Another move up would have been nice but at least it's not slid backward again. Just a case of waiting for week Monday for confirmation if she now stays put.

Regards,

TP

Mine remains on 13 with this week being 11 - hoping for confirmation at any moment - unless of course it suddenly slides back once again :o

No doubt our badging will soon become the old fashioned traditional type :giggle:

Edited by Bassa

Build weeks are not confirmed until the week before build is due.

Mine (Octavia) had been at week 11 for a few weeks and I kept pestering Skoda UK.

I phoned on the Tuesday of week 10 and they said it was still code 10 (unconfirmed). They said that the build date could change as late as the Friday before the proposed build week.

As it happened I got a call on the Wednesday of week 10 to tell me it was confirmed for week 11 (which means it should be built this week!)

Just received a call at 8:35 from SUK, build is confirmed at WK14, thats in two weeks time :)

TP

Well done - that is brilliant. Now with me being (they say) week 18, it makes it 6 weeks for me. Sounds MUCH better than the 6 months when I started.

For anyone interested in following my progress in obtaining my Yeti 170 my SLI number for trackmyskoda is 21066691. Although my order date was 10th February 2011 the site still just shows "SLI Number not found. Not registered? Click here »" :swear:

For anyone interested in following my progress in obtaining my Yeti 170 my SLI number for trackmyskoda is 21066691. Although my order date was 10th February 2011 the site still just shows "SLI Number not found. Not registered? Click here »" :swear:

Hi freedie,

I think the trackmyskoda.co.uk website only works if you have ordered your Skoda from either Bickerton Skoda in Sheffield or

Rainworth Skoda in Mansfield . I know I tried to check on my Yeti delivery on this website and went through the registration

procedure only to receive an email back from Bickerton Skoda saying that the tracking service was only available to their own

customers. (of which I am not one !)

Just received a call at 8:35 from SUK, build is confirmed at WK14, thats in two weeks time :)

TP

That's good news - mine remains on week 13 (only next week) and is still awaiting build confirmation.

Edited by Bassa

TP

Hi Tim

thats good news. soon be a ship spotter :giggle: then a snow monster driver again :yes: :thumbup::party:

regards Kevin

Hi Tim

thats good news. soon be a ship spotter :giggle: then a snow monster driver again :yes: :thumbup::party:

regards Kevin

Hi Kev,

thanks for reminding me about that ship spotting game, not seen anyone taking part recently :wonder:

****Highway if I remember correctly :yes: Now where's that old shipping post :rofl:

Regards,

TP

www.marinetraffic.com

Many thanks Merlinman :thumbup:

oh meant to ask the connection with your user name :wonder: as I'm unfamiliar with the description in your signature box. As a side note I used to service Rolls Royce Merlin aero engines B)

Regards,

TP

does anyone know where the cars are loaded in europe onto the cargo ships and where they would dock if coming to sheffield or north of england, and anyone know any names of the vessels which skoda use for cargo

does anyone know where the cars are loaded in europe onto the cargo ships and where they would dock if coming to sheffield or north of england, and anyone know any names of the vessels which skoda use for cargo

Hi,

ship from Emden in Germany to Grimsby for the Yorkshire area. Look for ship names ending in Highway.

Regards,

TP

Tim

The link is to one of my mountain bikes - it's a Merlin, handmade in Massachusetts from titanium - by a company founded by ex-pat Welsh guys. It's also my log in on the Singletrackworld.com website where I'm one of the moderators - sorry no RR association!

Robin

Tim

The link is to one of my mountain bikes - it's a Merlin, handmade in Massachusetts from titanium - by a company founded by ex-pat Welsh guys. It's also my log in on the Singletrackworld.com website where I'm one of the moderators - sorry no RR association!

Robin

Hi Robin,

thanks all interesting stuff; sounds like a very special piece of machinery indeed B)

Regards,

TP

YaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY After countless emails chasing, the sales guy finally checked the BW properly, and i'm confirmed BW 13....

Still can't understand how this one's actually being built to the original timescales. Presumed I'd have another couple of months playing in my golf before I had to sell it..... Ha ha, anyone want to buy a golf out there? LOL :rofl: