In the market for first snowfoam lance

No Waiting

I'm hoping some of you good folks here can point me in the right direction. I've got a Karcher K4.99 washer, and am now interested on obtaining a suitable snowfoam lance attachment thingy!

What would you recommend as a first purchase? And what do I put in, or does it just use car shampoo?

to be honest i think just blasting the car over with the pressure washer removes just as much muck, dont get me wrong its a great toy , but i also think it affects your lsp.

to be honest i think just blasting the car over with the pressure washer removes just as much muck, dont get me wrong its a great toy , but i also think it affects your lsp.

I agree. I only use the pressure washer when the car is VERY dirty and I only use the foam when I want to strip the last residues of the LSP off. It's great fun and all, but it's not that necessary really.

I agree. I only use the pressure washer when the car is VERY dirty and I only use the foam when I want to strip the last residues of the LSP off. It's great fun and all, but it's not that necessary really.

Completely agree with the above........ :thumbup:

Sorry..I dont agree!!

I NEVER wash the car (Washed sometimes twice weekly) without first using the Pressure washer and the Snow Foam Lance

Then follow this with a two bucket method using a microfibre mitt and NO sponge!

Because of this, I have no swirls in nearly 12 months of ownership.

Sorry..I dont agree!!

I NEVER wash the car (Washed sometimes twice weekly) without first using the Pressure washer and the Snow Foam Lance

Then follow this with a two bucket method using a microfibre mitt and NO sponge!

Because of this, I have no swirls in nearly 12 months of ownership.

Second that Chris - I always foam - rinse - foam again and wash with 2BM and lamswool mitt while foam on car, no swirls and LSP has so far lasted 6 months!

I have a Gilmour foam master gun, whilst it doesn't produce a rich foam like the pressure washer powered Snow foamers, it does have the advantage of letting me use it with just a mains water hose, which is great for me as I hate messing around with the pressure washer!

I don't buy into the hype about it stripping off waxes and the like, I snowfoam a Yeti with AutoGlym's LifeShine on it, and it was still sheeting water off when we rinsed it.

I love my snow foamer.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I ordered the Autobrite lance on Friday :yes:

But then decided the cars where so dirty that they really needed a clean on Saturday - got the Karcher out, connected it up, and water started pouring out from its innards :doh:

So I now have a snow lance on the way and no power washer to use it with! At least I know what my next project will be - fix the power washer :rofl: