Anyone know what that black line is?

SWMBO got her new Fabia Elegance last week and we've noticed there's a very very thin black line running from the top centre of the front screen to about two thirds of the way down. Anyone know what it's for?

Isnt it 1 aerial for fm, and one for am frequencies....

BTW, my 60 plated Octy vRS doesnt have it, but my wifes 10 plate Fabia does

They are both FM and AM, one helps the other in weaker signal areas. Give it a try, remove the roof antenna and you will still get radio reception. If you have a columbus you can get into the hidden menu and see the signal strength of each aerial.

As mentioned, if you have an estate then the second aerial is located on one of the rear side windows.

SWMBO got her new Fabia Elegance last week and we've noticed there's a very very thin black line running from the top centre of the front screen to about two thirds of the way down. Anyone know what it's for?

I have the elegance with satnav,and the line is in mine also one thing I have noticed I now do not loose reception on the radio or the satnav whilst in a tunnels :thumbup: