Round 1 MSA BTCC

vRS_Pagey

Quite agree - my local circuit is Oulton Park but we've been going to Knockhill for the last five years too...can't beat it. Not sure I'll be up at 6 in the morning to watch F1 as the usual suspects did well in qualifying today.

No, but I hope to make a couple of them this year again.

Easily the best motorsport series with good TV coverage too! B)

Even more so this year with all the qualifying on the ITV website and all the races live on ITV4 HD. :thumbup:

Yep, going to be parked up on South Bank with the rest of the BTCC Barmy Army (who formed up through SEATCupra.net) - look out for a black vRS and a load of SEAT's on South Bank and come say hi if you're around :)

Yep, going to be parked up on South Bank with the rest of the BTCC Barmy Army (who formed up through SEATCupra.net) - look out for a black vRS and a load of SEAT's on South Bank and come say hi if you're around :)

Then there will be two of us in the barmy army tent. So there's no excuse to not come and say hi.

Don't worry you won't miss us we have plenty of flags to mark out our territory B)

owen

Then there will be two of us in the barmy army tent. So there's no excuse to not come and say hi.

Don't worry you won't miss us we have plenty of flags to mark out our territory B)

owen

Ahhh wondered if you were the same Owen :) Yep, should be a good-un, will be bringing the breakfast supplies down again Sunday morning :)

Ahhh wondered if you were the same Owen :) Yep, should be a good-un, will be bringing the breakfast supplies down again Sunday morning :)

yer it is me. goodo you not camping?

who is everyone's favourite for this year then?

Jason Plato as with every year he has taken part, but I would love to see Tom Onslow Cole take the title, I thought he was phenomenal throughout last year dispute being pushed out in favour of Tom Chilton.

Can you or Kev stick a link to this 'BTCC Barmy Army' I am a member of SeatCupra.net - Pagey1255 - and would love to join up?

I will be sitting in the Desire Wilson stand, but if I can shake off swmbo and the 2 lil' horrors I will pop over and say hi. :thumbup:

barmy army webpage

think this is still the website we use but kev usual sorts that out.

seatcupra page

thats the group page on seatcupra but dunno when that was last used we were still called "seat barmy army" then

if you have facebook this is our group on there this how we usual organise stuff nowadays

facebook page

let me know if the links aren't working

id like to see gordon shedden do alright but we all give plenty of support to plato

owen

I am officially a member of the Barmy Army.......get in!!

Get the kettle on! :giggle:

Forgot to mention, (incase you didn't know) Lewis Hamilton will be there as his bro' is racing in the Clio Cup..............which means the 'Doll' may also be in attendance, definately ditching swmbo!!

Not camping for Brands - getting hotel for the further ones (Croft/Oulton) and same as last year for Knocky :) Plus means can do supermarket run on Sat for the campers breakfast on Sunday :)

Plato or Onslow-Cole for me, possibly Owy now he's in a decent car :)

Won't be at Brands but will be religiously watching every round and quali. I'm a member of YRC and was at media day this year at silly stone (http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=373665&id=646324166)

I'll be doing the full hospitality package with AMD/YRC at croft (my local circuit)

Really looking forward to seeing the new A4s out on track run by RAR as well.

Not camping for Brands - getting hotel for the further ones (Croft/Oulton) and same as last year for Knocky :) Plus means can do supermarket run on Sat for the campers breakfast on Sunday :)

Plato or Onslow-Cole for me, possibly Owy now he's in a decent car :)

alright cool. i should be there for knocky. hopfully get to more this year as im on placement from july hopfully so dont have uni to worry about.

Won't be at Brands but will be religiously watching every round and quali. I'm a member of YRC and was at media day this year at silly stone (http://www.facebook....65&id=646324166)

I'll be doing the full hospitality package with AMD/YRC at croft (my local circuit)

Really looking forward to seeing the new A4s out on track run by RAR as well.

croft is my local aswell best day out of the season if you ask me provides some of the best racing.

them A4's look really smart to be fair. im just thinking will they be bit heavy. thier built abit like a tank arnt they. maybe like neals old integra where they just just hit everyone out of the way and somehow dont break.

this is worth a look as well My link like fantasy football but for the btcc. its free and its partly run by YRC.

owen

Its been on ITV4 HD all afternoon, stunning picture and some great racing. They covered all the races at Brands including all the supporting events. I have never seen such a long program on ITV.