Collected our new Yeti

jekyll

Brilliant day,travelled 250 miles to meet James at Allams, Epsom. We picked up our 1.2Tsi, Aqua blue SE, Heated windscreen, Skoda towbar and electrics, spare wheel, rubber floor and boot mats, Skoda roof bars and Autoglym lifeshine.

Thankyou to James. 3 adults and two teenagers, the 1.2 engine coped admirably.

Can't wait to drive it some more, we're all really pleased with it.

Brilliant day,travelled 250 miles to meet James at Allams, Epsom. We picked up our 1.2Tsi, Aqua blue SE, Heated windscreen, Skoda towbar and electrics, spare wheel, rubber floor and boot mats, Skoda roof bars and Autoglym lifeshine.

Glad you enjoyed the experience. :yes:

Can we see some photos please?? emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Hey Jekyll,

Hope you're enjoying your Yeti. Picked my 1.2TSi S in Aqua blue up on Tuesday!! It's a cracking engine. I can't believe how nippy such a small engine in such a big car can be!!

Hi

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd add to this one. Picked up my new Yeti on Saturday 170 Elegance and very pleased with it, drove it back from Carlisle and then this morning up to Glasgow, very enjoyable driving experience.

Hi

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd add to this one. Picked up my new Yeti on Saturday 170 Elegance and very pleased with it, drove it back from Carlisle and then this morning up to Glasgow, very enjoyable driving experience.

Hi - collected my new Yeti 1.2TSI SE 2 weeks ago from All Electric Garage Birmingham, sale handled by Paul Jackson, brilliant price and service. Exactly 12 week delivery time. First 500 miles completed without a single niggle of any sort!

Hi

How is the Yeti compared to your Passat ? We're in the same boat :yes: .

Hi

Looking forward to picking up my 170 from Carlisle in the not too distant (hopefully) future

Congratulations, hope you enjoy your new car. Great colour choice I must say, I hope Aqua Blue does not become too common :giggle:

Did you go for the silver roof bars? - good with Aqua Blue IMO.