Yeti stuck in the mud

Sanqhar

Oh Graham - Ah Graham - you do not know, for how can you, that this very spot is hallowed ground for this Yeti driver. For this very viewpoint was my late wife Sally's favourite view - anywhere. Bless you. Jeez, how can a photo make an old man shed a tear!

George, I hope that wasn't too "uncomfortable" for you. If it was I apologise.

I would say that on a fine clear day it is probably the best view in the whole of Wales. Somewhere we often go for a moment of quiet contemplation.

George, I hope that wasn't too "uncomfortable" for you. If it was I apologise.

I would say that on a fine clear day it is probably the best view in the whole of Wales. Somewhere we often go for a moment of quiet contemplation.

No - no! No worries! The opposite in fact - as you say, reflection - and reflection on, for me, one of the best times, despite circumstances.

No - real joy, believe me. And just the spot for a bit of music, sung with feeling to the sheep!

I think this is a poor driver and the wrong tyres, he is not rocking the car either.

Whilst the standard tyres may not be the most suitable off-road type, I can assure you that by using the Yeti's clever systems correctly that should not have been a problem at all.

Whilst the standard tyres may not be the most suitable off-road type, I can assure you that by using the Yeti's clever systems correctly that should not have been a problem at all.

+ 1 :yes:

Actually been in a very similar situation myself with the car and as it started to bog down, I applied a little more power to pull it through and it pulled out fairly convincingly. :yes: