Fabia vRS Estate Deals

Hi,

I'm having a test drive of a Fabia vRS tomorrow with a view to ordering an estate before the VAT deal runs out on the 2nd May. I was wondering what the best recent deals that other members have achieved were - has anyone got a match on the DTD price of £13656.82?

I will probably go for the Candy White (yes another one!) but am undecided if I should go for the dark chrome alloys. What is the general consensus - do the standard wheels look best?

Thanks everyone.

Standard wheels look good imo. I'd rather you didn't buy a white estate as i've ordered one ;)

Mine was from a Skoda dealer, about £400 more than DTD but got a couple of options.

Hi and good luck.

From memory most Skoda dealers are not discounting any more than the VAT deal but a few got mats for nothing and a tank of fuel.

You maybe lucky but I believe thats probably the concensus.

a few got mats for nothing and a tank of fuel.

You maybe lucky but I believe thats probably the concensus.

for the record i got mats, full set of mudflaps and £40 of fuel. i think getting anything for free is quite good considering the vat free offer

Edited by the mad monk

Thanks - I'm heading towards the standard wheels, but the dark chrome's are only around £87 more and I don't know if they are likely to positively affect residual values (I don't tend to keep cars for long, but hoping that may change for this one).

having had to cancel a car through the drive the deal skoda dealer i would really recommend using a local skoda dealership. The DTD Dealer was a nightmare, i had a very bad time with them and would avoid at all costs the saving are not worth the hassle

From reading this website, it almost feels like the estate is outselling the hatch, although i'm sure that isn't really the case. Does feel like it though.

I think dark chromes look best with the white, although in truth all look good. Not sure what white on white would look like though.

When i checked DTD, it basically was the VAT free price. I've had a few extras too, but totting them up also on DTD it was more or less the same. just ask your local dealer if they'll match the price.

Hari: i was wondering what dealer you get withh DTD. What was so bad about them? Were they far from your postcode compared to your preferred dealer?

Hi,

I'm having a test drive of a Fabia vRS tomorrow with a view to ordering an estate before the VAT deal runs out on the 2nd May. I was wondering what the best recent deals that other members have achieved were - has anyone got a match on the DTD price of £13656.82?

I will probably go for the Candy White (yes another one!) but am undecided if I should go for the dark chrome alloys. What is the general consensus - do the standard wheels look best?

Thanks everyone.

Hi Graham, welcome to briskoda.

I see from your profile you are in Surry,

Why not drop in and see James at Allams Skoda in Epsom, as they are site sponsers and he has been known to do a good deal :|

http://briskoda.net/forums/user/28670-allams-skoda/