My Fabia vRS

Ermmm... not too sure yet :S lol I knew I forgot something.

I got the springs for xmas but they were £150 and fitting was £100 so not too bad tbh

Cheers :)

Be good to know how much insurance sting you for it.

They charged u extra for having the black roof added? When i got my car insured should i have told them it had a factory fitted black roof?

Rob had his roof wrapped by a separate company, it wasn't a factory fit black roof (i.e. not standard).

never done before but when i insured my vrs with direct line they wanted list of all options from sat nav, cruise etc... Down to the factory fit mats. Without this list they would only pay out on the very basic car and none of the options even though they are dactory fit. I was surprised but it doesn't alter the cost. Just got renewal quote, inc no claim protecton and legal cover £410. Didn't think that was too bad, def not worth the time or effort trying to save a few quid

forgot to add, yes let them know you've black roof, it cost so make sure it down or they won't pay out for one. Also they'd class it as a mod you not told them about, then you're opening yourself up for a load of grief if you need to claim.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Guys, its been a while since i updated this thread but i have made a little change to the car.

I've never been happy with the way the car sounds as standard so ive been looking at different ways to change the car to get the sound i wanted but here is the tricky part. I didn't want to change the back tail pipes because i like the OEM look and i didn't want some chaved up cerry bomb exhaust pipe thats too loud to live with. So i had a look at different back boxes that looked the same but didn't really find any i liked, then looked at a full system like the Miltek or a custom made one but in the end all i did was take out the middle silencer box from the standard exhaust system.... Job done, not too loud that it unbearable but louder then standard and every time i high rev and change gear it gives a little burp which i love and all for £ 70 :D im loving my all new vRS ;)

I have taken a few videos but if i post them ill probs get labelled as a chav lol :/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...