finally pulled the trigger...

Finally I pulled my finger out and ordered by new company lease vehicle :yes:

I had been "umming and ahhhring" over the Greenline model, but bearing in mind current lead times on new vehicles and the fact I could not get a Greeline demo until July, I went ahead with a non-Greenline order under the proviso that I can change the order up until I am allocated a build date.

So this is what I went with...

Superb Hatchback - 2.0 TDI CR 140 Elegance 5dr

Candy White

Leather - Onyx

Variable boot floor

Acoustic parking sensors - front

Hill hold control

Sunset glass from b-pillar back

Automatic dimming rear view mirror

Upgraded sound system (10 Speakers)

Mobile device interface

mats and boot nets I will get directly from my local dealer

now for the long wait :(

The dealer ones are much nicer than the factory mats.

DCA800103 - 4 Piece Premium Quality Textile Floor Mat Set

These are the ones I have from dealer DMK in Leeds.

If you leave out the words Premium and Quality they comply with the Trades Description Act.

Phil

Anyone know whether the Superb Mk1 mats fit the Mk2? Longshot I know but I have a pristine spare set!

I doubt it very much, but keep the spare set and try them when the car arrives, if they do not fit then get some good quality (as in NOT Skoda) mats, which will cost you no more and probably less than official Skoda ones.

The ONLY thing that makes the Skoda mats look good is the 'quality' (if that is not an oxymoron :giggle: ) of the Skoda carpet.

• 3 months later...

Well I finally have a delivery date from the lease company, but the car has already been at the dealer's for just over a week.

I will be getting the car on wednesday next week :)

Excellent news - bet you can't wait?

What was the final spec in the end - have you stuck with the 2.0 Elegance or did you maange to change to a GL version?

I had the greenline on test for a weekend and actually I wa pretty impressed

It seemed quite nippy at first and handling was the best of the cars I tested by far. I did not carry a full load in it but I did have 4 adult passengers in it at one time.

I felt that it seemed to struggle a little up steep inclines compared to what I am used to and rapidly lost it's nippiness with the 4 passengers.

Considering i jave to live with the car for 4 years and the fact there is no stereo upgrade option in the greenline i decided in the end to go with the 2.0 140bhp

I would have saved a lot of money on the greenline but I can afford the 2.0 and know I will be a lot happier with it. In terms the tax I'll pay it's a great compromise between the greenline and the 170bhp engine

Car ordered is specced as per original post above

oh I went for the hatch btw...

I know that might seem odd as I ordered the variable boot floor, but I lift heavy amps and guitars in and out. Even though I've been really carefully with my octy I've ended up scratching the bumper when I've rested equipment there before lowering down. So I think its really going to help me personally.

anyway, starting to get excited now as new superb is due in the morning :)