Man on Fire...

SkodiRS

....anyone seen it?

Another dvd waiting to be watched at home.

Saw the trailer before the film was originally released and it looked awesome.

Seems to be a genre the Denzil is into at the moment....similar feel to Training Day which I thought was very good.

Yup pretty good :)

Only one thing that I found dissappointing' date=' but won't spoil it for you ;)[/quote']

My Dad did that the other day.....I said I've got Hero and he said "He dies in the end after killing the Emperor."

Duh :eek: ...I haven't watched it yet! :mad:

Man on Fire is a great film, very sad ending if you ask me, the girl I went to see it with started crying and she never cries (apparently). Girls hey!

As said already he gets his revenge very graphically, and all in all great acting once again by Denzel.

I enjoyed it that much at the Cinema I just bought it today can't wait to see it again.

:thumbup:

My Dad did that the other day.....I said I've got Hero and he said "He dies in the end after killing the Emperor."

Duh :eek: ...I haven't watched it yet! :mad:

Not sure that has exactly spoiled it... ;)

Training Day was awesome, and I'll definitely wath Man on Fire after all the recommendations here.

Incidentally on the subject of spoilers, on the DVD of 'The Shawshank Redemption' the menu background shows Tim Robbins crawling out of the pipe with the prison 100's yards behind him - there goes the classic twist then - D'OH!

Well....I've now see it..and Ella Enchanted :rolleyes: ....was well worth the wait...absolutely fantastic...yes it was sad and I think I know what Xav's disappointing part was.

Didn't think it was that graphically violent...more graphically implied....ok....blown off fingers was visual...but not overly so. The story came through the violence.

So a :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: out of 5.

Still got Troy, I Robot, Sky Captain...Angelina Jolie.....still to watch....look out for the threads. ;)

Denz is just churning them out these days...... MOF is a ferk**g good film,as said before in this post sad ending.. I wasn't crying... honest... just an eyelash stuck in my lower lid, had to..rub..it..out.....

Bl**dy hell....and I though I was the only one wish an eye lash stuck in me eye. ;)