Monte carlo insurance quotes

How to waste 2 hours of your life :wonder: Ringing insurance companies that's how!!!

Swinton £317 :giggle: still can't get over that one

Zurich current insurer. Car doesn't exist will get in touch with underwriter & call you back. £256 :'( when they called back & £50 charge for cancelling the old policy :'( :'(

lv £267 :smirk:

Skoda £211 :D:thumbup:

More than £206 B)

Went with the Skoda quote in the end because they seemed easier to deal with :thumbup:

How to waste 2 hours of your life :wonder: Ringing insurance companies that's how!!!

Swinton £317 :giggle: still can't get over that one

Zurich current insurer. Car doesn't exist will get in touch with underwriter & call you back. £256 :'( when they called back & £50 charge for cancelling the old policy :'( :'(

lv £267 :smirk:

Skoda £211 :D:thumbup:

More than £206 B)

Went with the Skoda quote in the end because they seemed easier to deal with :thumbup:

Skoda quoted me £1300 with 5 years NCD and im 22 .. Harsh times, as much as I want to go with them for peace of mind my car will get repaired at skoda... not sure I can justify paying that much when other quotes are like £400-500 less

adamc260

Posted Today, 22:07

Skoda quoted me £1300 with 5 years NCD and im 22 .. Harsh times, as much as I want to go with them for peace of mind my car will get repaired at skoda... not sure I can justify paying that much when other quotes are like £400-500 less

skodakev

Finally a good reason to be nearly 50 :D

Woah thats extortion,

im 20 with 2 years NCB and a VRS is 550 a year...

I'm same boat as AshP - 20 year old, VRS is costing me £700 but I've got a couple of discounts to come off after that so probably about £600 mark. Not too bad :)

£300+ seems steep for a 1.2 TSI no?

AshP --- How did you get it so low ???

Im same age and no-claims but mine comes out at £1000 a year ???

I have no idea...

enter the details it gets me a price. only thing i have is my mum as a named driver, brings it down something like 120 quid. and i re checked, its gone up a bit to 612. who r you getting quotes from, i never use comparison sites because they all seem to be at least 300 more expensive on there...

im with Admiral, go direct to their site and do it that way. HTH

I have no idea...

enter the details it gets me a price. only thing i have is my mum as a named driver, brings it down something like 120 quid. and i re checked, its gone up a bit to 612. who r you getting quotes from, i never use comparison sites because they all seem to be at least 300 more expensive on there...

Also with Admiral. Definitely the cheapest for young people at the moment! Them and Elephant (same company I believe). I do however use comparison sites but it's just for an Idea. I never get my actual final quote through them! Also have both my folks on as named drivers. takes it down by about £200. Think i'm going to haggle like hell on the phone, try and get a ridiculously cheap insurance quote! My mate did it with his Impreza STI with PPP (305BHP beast!!!) and ended up getting dirt cheap insurance, just cos he haggled a little.

I have no idea...

enter the details it gets me a price. only thing i have is

my mum as a named driver, brings it down something like 120 quid. and i re checked, its gone up a bit to 612. who r you getting quotes from, i never use comparison sites because they all seem to be at least 300 more expensive on there...

Thought mums were. Good for something lol

I'll be adding my parents to the policy as named drivers. Anything to get the cost down really. Insurance companies have us over a barrel and there has to be a better way of having insurance.

im just 22 and got a quote for £1050 fully comp from swift cover with 4 years no claims and living in manchester

thats on a fabia monte 105 tdi

Edited by Turbo Dezzel zz

I'm same boat as AshP - 20 year old, VRS is costing me £700 but I've got a couple of discounts to come off after that so probably about £600 mark. Not too bad :)

£300+ seems steep for a 1.2 TSI no?

mine 11 plate 1.2 tsi (86ps) £280 live in high risk sk14 40s 9+ years NCB axa ins

Don't wanna be rude but some of you are insuring nice cars with awful companies....you wanna read your policy booklet in case of an accident ESPECIALLY the person with swiftcover, they use recycled parts on your car and only pay for repairs up to what their approved garage could do it for even if you take it to your own garage

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

Edited by adamc260

Don't wanna be rude but some of you are insuring nice cars with awful companies....you wanna read your policy booklet in case of an accident ESPECIALLY the person with swiftcover, they use recycled parts on your car and only pay for repairs up to what their approved garage could do it for even if you take it to your own garage

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

Hi adam260 I am interested, no very interested in your staggering knowledge of car insurance, it's difficult to get through the fog they throw at you, however you sound very much as if you understand the system, in your opinion which are the companies I should be looking at, we tend to go with the cheapest so possibly pretty cr@ p, I've 2 cars here in our names but there are others here though but we tend to go online and grab the one that's the cheapest, on the elegance 1.6 tdi we use auto trader and the 1.4 tdi is with axa