Yeeehaaaaaawww!! 500 Members!

Huck

Certainly am. Couldn't bring myself to live any closer to London, despite working just outside Heathrow. And out of all the routes in, the M40 seemed to be the best bet.

So, anyone from this neck of the woods going to be at Pistonfest in Stratford-upon-Avon on Sunday?

:borg: Darran

Originally posted by ColinD in this post

2003-10-21 = Site Launch

2003-01-09 = 100

2003-01-15 = 200

2003-03-12 = 300

2003-05-14 = 400

2003-06-27 = 500

Cool - I make that about six weeks! Cheers for the stats. I was curious how fast it had grown from its initial launch. 200 to 300 was done in eight weeks, which is pretty quick in itself! *phew!

:up:

If I hadn't arranged a PL to finance the car I'd have gone for the 0% interest deal too... but alas, the phrase leap before learn springs to mind... :(

By the time you've read the T&C the action will have been ended... IIRC, it is due to end on the 30th, but only on new registrations (although my dealer tried to offer it to me on a 2nd user vRS, so I guess they can bend the rules sometimes).

I've just plotted those stats on a piece of graph paper. What we have here is an exponential rise in membership which, if maintained, should reach 10,000,000 by next summer. Skoda will be pleased by all those sales..... :D

Whatever happens, well done Colin and Ian! :cool:

thats psycho with an 's' stu. i should know, being a syke-eye-atrist.

the coment about about briskoda becoming self aware is paraphrasing arnie in T2, when he's talking about skynet becoming self aware...........

erm , i'll get me coat.