My vRS

Hi All...

I ordered my vRS back in late April and i have been given a un-confirmed build week of the 29 which is the 11th of july.

I rang my guy at the dealership and he told me it is still un-confirmed but they normal bum it on 4 weeks before build week if un-confirmed, and he said he was abit confused as to why they have not confirmed it or move the build week up...

Anyone else had this problem or know of an answer?

Thanks

Rob

Hi All...

I ordered my vRS back in late April and i have been given a un-confirmed build week of the 29 which is the 11th of july.

I rang my guy at the dealership and he told me it is still un-confirmed but they normal bum it on 4 weeks before build week if un-confirmed, and he said he was abit confused as to why they have not confirmed it or move the build week up...

Anyone else had this problem or know of an answer?

Thanks

Rob

i ordered my car in January and i did not get a build date until the end of April, it was built the begining of may and i picked it up the end of May. You wont get a confirmed date untill a week before. You might have a bit of a wait though going by a few folk who are waiting. Mines took 15 weeks in total

As above... my car was shown Schedule 10 week 25 build for the entirity of the order... and last week it went to Schedule "38" ?! Which im told is almost.. built. Spoke to dealer today and told the system only refreshed every thursday... not sure I believe that.