My mk1 Fabia

DanGum

Just got back from Unit 18, cant thank them enough for fixing my car and installing a new piper cross exhaust ( which makes a real grunty sound btw :p ) , next job on the list is to fix my air con pipe and a 10k service which i will definitely be going back to Unit 18 for in the next few weeks!

I'll get pics tomos, Ali took pics so he might upload them to unit 18 in site sponsors section. Seat sport intercooler with forge pipework matey, I been speakin to Ali and I might go for the pd130 hybrid as he sed its real puncy low down, so I'll be getting a unit 18 map instead of shark

Sorry.. How many boxes in the system?

what u mean boxes? i only got the cat back for now, so there is a silencer ( which is alot smaller than the standard ), im going to go for either a decat or sports cat , will be having a chat with Ali soon to see which he would recommened

• 2 weeks later...

Got myself some 16'' spiders ( Cheers Pasty Boy) and just dropped them off to be sprayed now

In to be sprayed?

IN TO BE SPRAYED?

:o

Why the hell did i bother refurbing them?!

I could have simply filled them, sanded them and flogged them to you - saving myself £50 on primer paint and lacquer!! :p

:D

Looking forward to seeing them fitted though

In to be sprayed?

IN TO BE SPRAYED?

:o

Why the hell did i bother refurbing them?!

I could have simply filled them, sanded them and flogged them to you - saving myself £50 on primer paint and lacquer!! :p

:D

Looking forward to seeing them fitted though

haha sorry dude didnt realise the process involved i fort e cud just spray it haha

Update, just picked up some fabia seats from Ross (Techie) Cheers again matey :thumbup: The plan is to take my vrs seats out and either get them repaired ( lots of small holes on the edges) or see how much a leather retrim would be for the front seats at a local upholstery place who i've used before.

• 2 weeks later...

Transforms the car IMO :) also where did ya get the cooler i always keep my eyes peeled but didnt see that one come up? :(

I got my cooler from a fellow briskodian mate =]i put a wanted ad and within the same night gaz_vrs popped up saying he had one for sale :L